Resident evil ever persuade you to buy a weapon or anything?

#1Majin_vegeta_Posted 11/26/2012 4:26:44 AM
Personally with resident evil 4 there was a wolf to save from the trap that later helps you.
I have always loved wolves and that motivated me to actually look for my own. Here you will see my first wolf hybrid his name is Robocop, This is the first day I got him pretty much an awesome dog.

http://i.imgur.com/E6CPO.jpg

Through out resident evil there has always been the ultimate handgun, or hand cannon and I always have wanted one finally I got one not to long ago. I am not sure if many of you know much about guns but the hand cannon is a 50 caliber weapon but it does not shoot the same ammo as a 50 caliber desert eagle it actually shoots rounds that are a bit bigger.

http://i.imgur.com/htpKc.jpg The hand cannon no this is not the dirty harry gun, this is a bigger model.

http://i.imgur.com/FUtAi.jpg And an ammo comparison of the S&W 500 350 Grain Hollow points up against a .40 Caliber Hollow point.

I also have 3 assault rifles and a shot gun but I am sure that would bore you guys.

Curious of your battle weapons for zombies.
---
To quote another poster: "It's a game where you ride motorcycle into space and punch god into the sun". -the game Bayonetta
#2RetneugPosted 11/26/2012 4:50:54 AM
I've never bought a weapon because of RE

...And not really sure what's going on with the rest of your post tbqh.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#3Majin_vegeta_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:11:05 AM
Some people enjoy cooking, some enjoy reading, this just happens to be my hobby.
I have been looking into getting a collecting license for a few years now as its something I really enjoy. Cleaning a weapon, test firing it to make sure it is still up to par.
---
To quote another poster: "It's a game where you ride motorcycle into space and punch god into the sun". -the game Bayonetta
#4RineN1Posted 11/26/2012 5:22:32 AM
The only thing it ever persuaded me to do was to device some of those fancy melees, specially the 3-hit combos from 5 and now the counters and coup de grace from 6
Nice picks btw TC!
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#5Majin_vegeta_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:26:52 AM
Thanks Rine, I would honestly like to see some coup de grace videos. Im sure someone has uploaded them somewhere on youtube.
---
#6DuuuDe14Posted 11/26/2012 9:13:19 AM
That dog is adorable.

But im going to be buying about 1500 dollars worth of Devil May Cry merchandise. I already purchased a replica of Vergil's sword, Dante's and the Red Queen.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#7Shadow DonPosted 11/26/2012 9:17:24 AM
Modern warfare 3 (i know lol) made me want to get a ksg 12. Its a seriously awesome shotgun. I want to find a revolver like the one in re4 that breaks open to reload. I didnt even know there were revolvers like that and its pretty cool. S&W 500 is scary, ive seen way too many videos of people double firing them because of the recoil.
#8Majin_vegeta_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:33:50 AM
Duuu, show some pictures I do enjoy a good weapon.
---
#9DegalonPosted 11/26/2012 9:12:24 PM
I come from a redneck community in the mountains. Free guns or all kinds are in no small supply.

Zombies wouldn't stand a friggin chance. Thats the problem with zombie horror stuff. It always takes place in the city or something, where everyone is a pampered little pansy.

Up the hills, zombies wouldn't be much of a threat (unless somehow the entire horde from the city inexplicably moved in one giant wave, in which case sheer numbers might give them a chance at overwhelming people here. but even then, its home turf advantage.)
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#10ShadowlinkexPosted 11/26/2012 9:32:28 PM
O___o... damn, lol. nice pics though.

The dog.... AWWWW<3... it's adorable, TC :)