The BOWs in this game are really stupid. (Possible spoilers)

#1DegalonPosted 11/26/2012 8:36:03 AM
Beyond the Juavo, who are pretty much the BOWs everyone had been hoping for for YEARS.

But things like that chainsaw guy, Simmons, and the Bio Reaper.

In past games, they still made kinda sense. THey were just genetically engineered and vat grown.

But they wanted to include a chainsaw guy...but tried to make his arm a chainsaw? How the hell would that even work?! Just give the guy a chainsaw, stupid!

Simmons, on the other hand. His whole "michael bay transformers morphing, even his pants" thing is completely stupid. He and Deborah have the same problem: massive, Optimus Prime and his Cab levels of Mass Displacement. How do those MASSIVE LEGS fit inside that tiny girl? HOw the hell is SImmons morphing into something the size of a T REX and his other MASSIVE forms, but yet shrinking back down to human size?! Its one thing to get that big, can be explained away as the virus causing growth. But shrinking back down? I Call bs.

These are not BOWs. These are anime robots at this point.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2zenandiPosted 11/26/2012 8:38:52 AM
Agree.

Would have been much better if they helped with the whole 'suspension of disbelief' thing more by making them at least somewhat... you know... 'realistic'... (really poor choice of word... *shrugs*)
#3tdmj0226Posted 11/26/2012 10:33:12 AM
dont forget that when he shrinks back down his pants rematerialize
#4TheDawnRiderPosted 11/26/2012 10:57:57 AM
Simmons transformation is the most idotic without a doubt. All his forms are ridiculous and the way he keeps changing back to his human form with his pants intact as the poster above me mentioned...It just leaves me wondering "Man...What happend to the RE series, just when you think it can't get any worse..."
#5deadpool_legendPosted 11/26/2012 1:13:54 PM
Ubistvo (the chainsaw guy) was is probably my favorite BOW period. It was a great fight and it was not the first BOW with a saw that was physically part of it. The Scagdeads in Revelations did it first.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#6Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:29:08 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
Ubistvo (the chainsaw guy) was is probably my favorite BOW period. It was a great fight and it was not the first BOW with a saw that was physically part of it. The Scagdeads in Revelations did it first.

I don't own a 3ds, so I will never know unless its ported.

Still idiotic though. Better to show it merging with the chainsaw or something.

But...that wasn't even a fight. About 15 seconds of unloading, and it dies. Same thing again a little later. Then the third time you don't do anything but wait about 5 seconds for it to kill itself.
---
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#7Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:29:38 PM
zenandi posted...
Agree.

Would have been much better if they helped with the whole 'suspension of disbelief' thing more by making them at least somewhat... you know... 'realistic'... (really poor choice of word... *shrugs*)

Science fiction needs to at least follow its OWN rules.
---
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 11/26/2012 1:46:34 PM
Degalon posted...

But...that wasn't even a fight. About 15 seconds of unloading, and it dies. Same thing again a little later. Then the third time you don't do anything but wait about 5 seconds for it to kill itself.

Have you beaten all the campaigns yet?
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9deadpool_legendPosted 11/26/2012 2:15:09 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Degalon posted...

^ That
That's all I can say without spoilers.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#10Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:54:03 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Degalon posted...

Except Adas, i'm waiting for the Co Op DLC to play it with my friend.
---