The BOWs in this game are really stupid. (Possible spoilers)

#41DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 11:18:20 PM
Btw anyone can say ... oh its possible for this to happen ... but that's just hear say, until I see proof which would be a licker walking around in the real world you don't have anything to go on. All your doing Degalon is making yourself look like a delusional nerd who needs professional help.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#42PechabusterPosted 12/4/2012 4:06:58 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Btw anyone can say ... oh its possible for this to happen ... but that's just hear say, until I see proof which would be a licker walking around in the real world you don't have anything to go on. All your doing Degalon is making yourself look like a delusional nerd who needs professional help.

Oh you don't have to go to extremes. He's just a little too much into the RE universe thats all. A lot of fans outline their series's universe. Even I talk about what happens more logically in Ace Attorney.
#43RetneugPosted 12/4/2012 4:35:46 PM
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#44Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:32:23 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...

Literally all I've done is point out how its always been "If A, then B."

And point out how RE6 BOWs ditch that in favor of "If A, then Square."
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#45Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:36:08 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Degalon you need serious help, you take games so seriously that you believe these monsters can roam around in the real world. Your like that weird guy who said that zombies exist in real life. My advice to you is slowly put the controller down and step away from the controller while opening the front door and go outside (see no lickers). Next your be saying Leon exists in the real world.

1) Zombies do exist. I work in a nursing home. Work in one and try to tell me those arent 1:1 renditions of classical zombies.
2) If you can't put comprehend basic 1+1=2 logic, then its YOU who needs help.

I'm not overthinking anything. I'm just literally THINKING about it. If you wanna just mindlessly roll with whatever the game throws at you like we all do with mario, then thats fine. But the entire backbone of the RE6 is pseudoscience, so it needs to make at least a LITTLE sense, yaknow, progressive logic, and all that?
---
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#46Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:41:20 PM
Retneug posted...

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.
---
#47RetneugPosted 12/4/2012 10:21:01 PM
Degalon posted...
Retneug posted...

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.

Yeah, I hate Wesker`s Mary-Sueness too. I'm just saying that RE6 is hardly the beginning of RE viruses causing totally outlandish mutations.

Simmons was bad, yeah, but I roll my eyes twice as hard when I see Wesker fairy-dancing around bullets and basically cancelling every attack that's directed his way.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#48DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 9:48:46 AM
dega I can't believe you just said that zombies exist that's hilarious.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#49PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 6:34:30 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...

It was a joke...
#50DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:18:56 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

It was a joke...

Then why didn't he say lol afterwards? Ive heard someone claim before that old human beings are zombies and they were serious, let me repost his post to clarify hes not lol afterwards.
---