The BOWs in this game are really stupid. (Possible spoilers)

#51DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:20:39 PM
Degalon posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Degalon you need serious help, you take games so seriously that you believe these monsters can roam around in the real world. Your like that weird guy who said that zombies exist in real life. My advice to you is slowly put the controller down and step away from the controller while opening the front door and go outside (see no lickers). Next your be saying Leon exists in the real world.

1) Zombies do exist. I work in a nursing home. Work in one and try to tell me those arent 1:1 renditions of classical zombies.
2) If you can't put comprehend basic 1+1=2 logic, then its YOU who needs help.

I'm not overthinking anything. I'm just literally THINKING about it. If you wanna just mindlessly roll with whatever the game throws at you like we all do with mario, then thats fine. But the entire backbone of the RE6 is pseudoscience, so it needs to make at least a LITTLE sense, yaknow, progressive logic, and all that?

---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#52PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 10:23:59 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
dega I can't believe you just said that zombies exist that's hilarious.

It was a joke...

Then why didn't he say lol afterwards? Ive heard someone claim before that old human beings are zombies and they were serious, let me repost his post to clarify hes not lol afterwards.

...urr don't know how to break it to you but that was blatant sarcasm/black humor. You don't see much internet personalities add "lol" to the end of what they consider not serious unless you're on facebook or other social networking sites.
#53DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:27:14 PM
Retneug posted...
Degalon posted...
Retneug posted...
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.

Yeah, I hate Wesker`s Mary-Sueness too. I'm just saying that RE6 is hardly the beginning of RE viruses causing totally outlandish mutations.

Simmons was bad, yeah, but I roll my eyes twice as hard when I see Wesker fairy-dancing around bullets and basically cancelling every attack that's directed his way.

Remember the giant salazar robot in re4? or the boulder punching in re5? both unrealistic.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#54PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 10:34:45 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Retneug posted...
Degalon posted...
Retneug posted...
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.

Yeah, I hate Wesker`s Mary-Sueness too. I'm just saying that RE6 is hardly the beginning of RE viruses causing totally outlandish mutations.

Simmons was bad, yeah, but I roll my eyes twice as hard when I see Wesker fairy-dancing around bullets and basically cancelling every attack that's directed his way.

Remember the giant salazar robot in re4? or the boulder punching in re5? both unrealistic.

I think just the fact that the main characters running around don't get dive bombed on zombies and torn apart by multiple zombies at once so that they can survive the game much easier than the other characters (how can a 19 year old survive more than there is sure to be much more stronger and athletic people in the city) and how an old key takes up as much space as a grenade launcher. Or how you can stop time to fully heal yourself from bite wounds, slashes and impalings. Or how you need to do extremely complicated puzzles just to go to the bathroom (the mansion in RE1 only has ONE bathroom in the entire place) and this is just the old RE!
#55DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:36:05 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

It was a joke...

Then why didn't he say lol afterwards? Ive heard someone claim before that old human beings are zombies and they were serious, let me repost his post to clarify hes not lol afterwards.

...urr don't know how to break it to you but that was blatant sarcasm/black humor. You don't see much internet personalities add "lol" to the end of what they consider not serious unless you're on facebook or other social networking sites.

Your not dega so what your saying means nothing because your just guessing. There was another user who said the same thing and he was serious so why wouldn't I take what dega is saying at face value? he believes its possible for lickers and hunters to roam around in real and he was serious about that.
---
#56DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:39:11 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

It was a joke...

Dont speak for other people, you don't know what hes thinking so stop involving yourself in other peoples convos when all your stating is something that you don't know.
---
#57DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 10:47:20 PM(edited)
Exactly pecha, these games ooze unrealisticness mind you it is a puzzle for me going to the bathroom when Im drunk.
---
#58PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 10:46:37 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

It was a joke...

Dont speak for other people, you don't know what hes thinking so stop involving yourself in other peoples convos when all your stating is something that you don't know.

You responded to this twice. And I was a part of this topic in the beginning, its not your board, anyone can post on it (rather hypocritical since you advocated this plenty of times before) and you need to respect all opinions. The biggest thing is YOU don't know whether he's joking or not either so don't pretend like you're the god of all judging.

he believes its possible for lickers and hunters to roam around in real and he was serious about that.

You need to learn to look between the lines. When someone says that it means they believe its possible that if scientists in real life actually tried to find a way to make creatures of destruction. Hes saying that is possible by how OUR real life physics works. (did you ever take a science class?) Like how a complete nuclear apocolopyse is completely possible though very unlikely to happen (because of war codes and geneva conventions) Though yeah zombies aren't very possible at all
http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html

But really, lay of the hostilities. I'm not trying to fight with you here
#59DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 11:03:17 PM
When did I say Im the god of all judging? Im quite aware that its a possibility he could be joking but your trying to make me look foolish just because I believed him. However I find it strange that you followed me into another topic on the ps3 to talk about this topic to try to discredit me. You seem to be focused on me for some reason and its creeping me out. Im aware what he was saying thanks don't speak to me like Im dumb. Untill these creatures exist then hes got nothing.
---
#60PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 11:09:51 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
When did I say Im the god of all judging? Im quite aware that its a possibility he could be joking but your trying to make me look foolish just because I believed him. However I find it strange that you followed me into another topic on the ps3 to talk about this topic to try to discredit me. You seem to be focused on me for some reason and its creeping me out. Im aware what he was saying thanks don't speak to me like Im dumb. Untill these creatures exist then hes got nothing.

Just thought it was strange how you'd defend one of the worst trolls since Dave_Gahan and how people shouldn't insult him while insulting someone who was just too much into realism. Seriously Skermac is the main troll right now of the PS3 boards. He floods the board with insane Wesker theories. Hes made more than 5 alts to agree with him and pretends they're not him even when one of the accounts name is skermac backwards and he then he claims he'll report people for calling him out.

Anyways I just thought of something else pretty unrealistic. The Raskplaneje. The regenerating creatures. HOW do they walk around after they've been blown apart? You need a brain and nerve cells to walk around and you need a tiny amount of intelligence to know when/how to attack. How can the bottom half walk around and attempt to kick you even spray acid on you without a brain? How can a HAND just run up and pounce on you?