The BOWs in this game are really stupid. (Possible spoilers)

#61DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 11:12:59 PM
By your own words pecha you said that zombies arnt very possible at all so if the BOWs in this game are really stupid through not being realistic then so are zombies and zombies are in most re games. If being unrealistic means its stupid then alot of the re games are stupid because there are alot of unrealistic things in re games which really makes this topic pointless tbh.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#62DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 11:33:30 PM
pecha I wasn't aware that skermac is a troll. I don't believe rumours and those people were giving me four different versions of events with the alt account storys so obviously I took that as them telling lies. Then one of them accused me of being skermacs alt account so because I knew I wasn't skermac then that further pushed me to disbelieving them. Then they carried on picking on me just because I wouldn't believe their rumours and asked for proof which they didn't provide. On top of that someone came in and said skermac is not wesker forever. I haven't been on the boards lately and when I do I only go into a couple of topics but I don't agree with people picking on me just because I don't believe them. Oh and yes Im a hypocrite for saying they shouldn't insult him then I insult someone so Im sorry for that.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#63RetneugPosted 12/5/2012 11:50:52 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Retneug posted...
Degalon posted...
Retneug posted...
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.

Yeah, I hate Wesker`s Mary-Sueness too. I'm just saying that RE6 is hardly the beginning of RE viruses causing totally outlandish mutations.

Simmons was bad, yeah, but I roll my eyes twice as hard when I see Wesker fairy-dancing around bullets and basically cancelling every attack that's directed his way.

Remember the giant salazar robot in re4? or the boulder punching in re5? both unrealistic.

I never said that RE5 was the beginning of unrealistic virus behaviour either.

I used the Wesker example because TC seems unwilling to accept that RE BOWs have been highly unrealistic for some time, and I feel that a dude who can move faster than a bullet or what the naked eye can see exemplifies that lack of realism the best out of past RE games.

It doesn't strain my ability to suspend my disbelief that much to see a parasite warping a human being into a giant monster; parasites can do all kinds of incredible things to their hosts IRL, and I can handle a universe that takes it a step further. But I agree with TC in that growing huge, having your flesh ripped open and all that, just to turn back into a regular-sized guy again afterward is getting kind of absurd... Though not as absurd as people blinking around faster than the eye can see.

I don't mind stuff like carrying ten weapons at once though; some unrealistic elements are necessary to keep the game entertaining, and for Capcom to pursue the market that they've chosen to go after.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#64DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 11:56:59 PM
I agree ret Wesker is incredibly unrealistic.
---
#65JCusterPosted 12/6/2012 11:33:52 AM
This series has been straining my suspension of disbelief for some time now. Simmons' multiforms are one of many incidents that broke my ability to switch reality off...

SPOILERS

-People appearing in locked rooms ahead of me(I dunno, maybe they found another way in or there are duplicate keys lying around).

-Jill surviving the T-Virus, Sherry surviving the G-Virus(plot armor, and who takes Sherry seriously as an NSA agent, but whatever).

-Jill as Nina Williams in RE5...still hate that to this day(redeemed by Lost in Nightmares DLC).

-Wesker's revival in CV, appearance in RE5(super agile, and he can dodge bullets, but not punches and kicks sometimes?)

-Leon's super agility when dodging lasers(those bangs should have gotten singed at least once, Claire wasn't too far behind with her expert handgun skills in CV)

-The arms dealer guy in RE5 with the Jersey accent(can't remember his name, but at least the BOW body he grew into didn't revert back to human form, but how the human part of his body survived under water and able to talk as well?)

-Chris meets boulder...yeah.

-Nicholai(sp?) in RE3. How the hell did he survive that long on his own? He supposedly survives after the game canonically(despite that alternate Nemesis scene)...

-Carla "the blob". Can apparently still talk after mutating and covering most of the lower level of a battle ship. Has a very nihilistic view too...

-BSAA airstrikes. Guess it's not important that all of the agents clear the area prior to airstrikes.

-certain QTEs: karate-chopping the tentacles of Deborah Harper? the meat-slicing one in Leon's China campaign?(cant remember the BOW's name) but my partner can't help me even though he/she is 3 ft away from the damn thing?

-Simmons and "the Family." Worst plot addition to the series by far. Wanted his own personal Ada Wong? His girlfriend was already a clone of Alexia Ashford? Could still talk and wear pants occasionally after becoming a BOW? Owns his own personal Necroplis under Tall Oaks? He's the main reason I can't play Leon's campaign after the Cathedral section.

-Ada/Carla's grapple. Wish I could defy gravity like these two do all the time.

Sure there are others, this was all I could think of for now...
---
"I'll make you MEOW, b####!!"
#66Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:57:42 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
dega I can't believe you just said that zombies exist that's hilarious.

It was a joke...

Dont speak for other people, you don't know what hes thinking so stop involving yourself in other peoples convos when all your stating is something that you don't know.

BUt he's right. It was a joke. Did you not read the rest of the post, how I said 'zombies are real, I work in a nursing home"?

Does that just fly right over your head, or what?
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#67KillmeJamesPosted 12/6/2012 2:43:43 PM
tdmj0226 posted...
dont forget that when he shrinks back down his pants rematerialize

It's not pants
#68PechabusterPosted 12/6/2012 6:50:29 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
pecha I wasn't aware that skermac is a troll. I don't believe rumours and those people were giving me four different versions of events with the alt account storys so obviously I took that as them telling lies. Then one of them accused me of being skermacs alt account so because I knew I wasn't skermac then that further pushed me to disbelieving them. Then they carried on picking on me just because I wouldn't believe their rumours and asked for proof which they didn't provide. On top of that someone came in and said skermac is not wesker forever. I haven't been on the boards lately and when I do I only go into a couple of topics but I don't agree with people picking on me just because I don't believe them. Oh and yes Im a hypocrite for saying they shouldn't insult him then I insult someone so Im sorry for that.

Its not a rumour. He really is a troll, ALMOST to the extremes of Dave_Gahan. I've had a firsthand experience with both of them. The thing is he ISN'T being attacked simply because he wants Wesker to come back. A lot of people do.What people don't like is him making alts to agree with himself (one of which was his username backwards) calling others kids when they don't agree with him (with anything, not just Wesker) and basically being a dick to everyone. I know liking Wesker isn't trolling (I like Re5 Wesker a lot) but his spamming the forums with the same topics and even spamming topics about HIMSELF and insulting anyone who disagrees with him goes from exasperating to truly enraging.
#69DarkD3stinyPosted 12/6/2012 7:11:23 PM
Well pecha Im not sure what to believe but atm the evidence is heavily stacked against the people who are picking on skermac. Two people including myself have been accused of being skermac alt account when we are not. Im aware of these Wesker topics but no actual proof has been given that its skermac so idk. But just because I believe skermac dosent give people the right to pick on me which they've been doing. One of them is even trying to make out Im a troll which is upsetting because I have no intentions of winding anyone up but because I keep responding to them they think Im a troll :(
---
#70PechabusterPosted 12/6/2012 7:14:56 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Well pecha Im not sure what to believe but atm the evidence is heavily stacked against the people who are picking on skermac. Two people including myself have been accused of being skermac alt account when we are not. Im aware of these Wesker topics but no actual proof has been given that its skermac so idk. But just because I believe skermac dosent give people the right to pick on me which they've been doing. One of them is even trying to make out Im a troll which is upsetting because I have no intentions of winding anyone up but because I keep responding to them they think Im a troll :(

Who are they? I know the ones calling Saleon out are heavily misinformed and apparently not able to look between the lines (something I'm fairly good at). Of course the biggest fault of an argument is just because one person does something wrong doesn't mean they're all wrong.