The BOWs in this game are really stupid. (Possible spoilers)

#71DarkD3stinyPosted 12/7/2012 3:54:33 AM
pecha you've probably guessed why I prefer the xbox re6 forum. The people here are alot more respectful and alot more here are logical thinkers. Yeah saleon and myself got wrongly accused of being skermacs alt account, I got accused in the topic titled ... Please.... Shut up about Wesker! ... Im open to the idea that skermac has alt accounts but because I don't jump straight away with agreeing with that I get picked on for it. People have this weird belief that if you stick up for a troll then you must be a troll which is a false claim. I know what you mean pecha the sad part of it is because I think Wesker may be alive Ive had my name tarnished and had several people trying to make out Im the bad guy, but I know Im not so that's what's important.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#72shawnmckPosted 12/7/2012 2:28:23 PM(edited)
I agree that the BOW's are completely stupid....but that's Japanese game design for you...
The more ridiculous the better.
I personally prefer enemies to be grounded in reality...but whatever.
I still enjoy the game though.

BTW
The BOW's (special infected) in Left 4 Dead are stupid too.
A hulk zombie, a zombie with a 100 foot tongue, a midget zombie that jumps on your back & tries to ride you, and need I go on..?

Even Dead Island has better special zombies.
#73Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:24:24 PM
shawnmck posted...
I agree that the BOW's are completely stupid....but that's Japanese game design for you...
The more ridiculous the better.
I personally prefer enemies to be grounded in reality...but whatever.
I still enjoy the game though.

BTW
The BOW's (special infected) in Left 4 Dead are stupid too.
A hulk zombie, a zombie with a 100 foot tongue, a midget zombie that jumps on your back & tries to ride you, and need I go on..?

Even Dead Island has better special zombies.

L4D zombies arent that outlandish (Well, for a mutated zombie, anyway). Nowhere near as dumb as RE6 BOWs. L4D special zombies are just...a regular zombie that bulked up, a regular zombie that bloated, a regular zombie that got strong leg muscles so it can leap...a regular zombie that climbs on you...only one that really goes "out there" is the Smoker, with its using its intestines as a rope.

Havent played Dead Island.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#74blazinapplePosted 12/7/2012 10:30:43 PM
B.O.W's get more and more ridiculous in every RE game.

dont be surprised if you have no choice but to murder a statue liberty sized B.O.W that turns into 10 different insects while transforming back into the pitbull it use to be.

anyone see the VGA's? i did not see RE6 get 1 award, that was great.... lmfao.
---
vote for pedro
#75DarkD3stinyPosted 12/7/2012 11:58:21 PM
L4D normal zombies are unrealistic to.
---
For the best Wesker topic put this title in search topics :- Wesker is definitely still alive (spoiler) Topic Creator :- CameronSkynet (ps3 re6 gamefaqs forum).
#76PechabusterPosted 12/8/2012 2:43:32 PM
Degalon I just thought of something. Simmons wasn't the most absurd creature in RE6, no that honor goes to FREAKING BLOB CARLA! How can that thing even exist?! Its obviously sentient but how can it be? There needs to be a brain to move and talk but Carla's head appears on walls and stuff but how can it move and attack without a brain and nerves? How do the Carla Spores walk? How is Carla making sounds and words without a tongue and larynx? Where did all those blobby hands come from and how are they moving?
#77tevin1569Posted 12/8/2012 6:49:28 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Degalon you need serious help, you take games so seriously that you believe these monsters can roam around in the real world. Your like that weird guy who said that zombies exist in real life. My advice to you is slowly put the controller down and step away from the controller while opening the front door and go outside (see no lickers). Next your be saying Leon exists in the real world.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA. You my sir/ma'am, crack me up...People take everything to seriously....but he's probably at home experimenting.. D:
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#78tevin1569Posted 12/8/2012 6:51:25 PM
Retneug posted...
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?

Actually he started that in Code Veronica..
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#79tevin1569Posted 12/8/2012 6:56:59 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Retneug posted...
Degalon posted...
Retneug posted...
Couldn't Wesker freaking teleport in RE5? Isn't THAT unrealistic?

It was technically just moving really fast, but Wesker was the biggest joke of the series since the first game, anyway. I just disregard his BS. Being an enhanced human (super strength, healing, enhanced speed) is explained away as the T Virus bonding with him. But full on lightspeed movements were Bs, yeah.

Yeah, I hate Wesker`s Mary-Sueness too. I'm just saying that RE6 is hardly the beginning of RE viruses causing totally outlandish mutations.

Simmons was bad, yeah, but I roll my eyes twice as hard when I see Wesker fairy-dancing around bullets and basically cancelling every attack that's directed his way.

Remember the giant salazar robot in re4? or the boulder punching in re5? both unrealistic.

What? I was just punching a boulder the other day...
---
#80tevin1569Posted 12/8/2012 6:58:09 PM
Pechabuster posted...
Degalon I just thought of something. Simmons wasn't the most absurd creature in RE6, no that honor goes to FREAKING BLOB CARLA! How can that thing even exist?! Its obviously sentient but how can it be? There needs to be a brain to move and talk but Carla's head appears on walls and stuff but how can it move and attack without a brain and nerves? How do the Carla Spores walk? How is Carla making sounds and words without a tongue and larynx? Where did all those blobby hands come from and how are they moving?

It's call talent!!!!!!! AGT for that beauty... She was my favorite though haha
---