To All You Jokers Who Support This Game

#41Dave_GahanPosted 12/3/2012 2:13:16 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...
Look at all these people supporting literal garbage.

You really need to leave the basement once in a while. I know, the outside world is scary! And there's icky girls out there! But I promise, natural sunlight and real human interaction will make you feel better.

My first post in about a month, and apparently I live in a basement.

Meanwhile your butthurt ass stays on this board 24/7 crying and whining when someone rightfully thinks the game is garbage.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/240/gemma2k.jpg
HOUSTON TEXANS (11-1) THEY MAD? OH THEY MAD
#42ShadowlinkexPosted 12/3/2012 2:48:20 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...

Why don't you get the **** out of the re6 board, which is based on a game you so hate and call trash and go to another ****ing board? Preferably one based on a game you actually like?
#43SolidStryderPosted 12/3/2012 4:26:17 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...

You really need to leave the basement once in a while. I know, the outside world is scary! And there's icky girls out there! But I promise, natural sunlight and real human interaction will make you feel better.

My first post in about a month, and apparently I live in a basement.

Meanwhile your butthurt ass stays on this board 24/7 crying and whining when someone rightfully thinks the game is garbage.

Lol you keep track of when you troll? Must get lonely down in that basement. Maybe it's just me having a job and a life that makes it seem like you cry more often than you do. You should get one of those.
#44Dave_GahanPosted 12/3/2012 5:21:26 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...

Why don't you get the **** out of the re6 board, which is based on a game you so hate and call trash and go to another ****ing board? Preferably one based on a game you actually like?

Look at the unprecedented rage in this post. Wow.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/240/gemma2k.jpg
HOUSTON TEXANS (11-1) THEY MAD? OH THEY MAD
#45ShadowlinkexPosted 12/3/2012 5:27:54 PM
It's the 200th something time I've told you the same thing.

How about you not miss the point. Gtfo of a board of a game you don't like.
#46AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/3/2012 5:35:59 PM
this game is pretty awful. but i'm also having a lot of fun playing it. I can understand why people like it. I can understand why people hate it >_>
---
The Reclamation has begun!
#47DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 10:32:58 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
this game is pretty awful. but i'm also having a lot of fun playing it. I can understand why people like it. I can understand why people hate it >_>

If the game was awful you wouldn't be playing it.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#48AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/3/2012 10:51:55 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...

apparently that's not true...
---
The Reclamation has begun!
#49StrongBlackVinePosted 12/4/2012 12:56:48 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...

apparently that's not true...

So you are have fun playing a game that is awful? That doesn't make sense to me...
#50mbj7944Posted 12/4/2012 1:43:27 AM
I dont care about the opinions of a bunch of guys who give every Halo and COD game a perfect score... even though they release the same tired game over and over and over.... with absolute drivel for a campaign.

Resident Evil 6 is a very good game. All the new characters were really good. The BOWs were pretty cool as well. I loved fighting Ustanak.
Its better than 4 and 5 in my opinion. Could it have been better? Yes. Could it have been scarier? Yes. Would i have rather had zombies the entire game? Of Course.

but anyway the TC is a dork, get a life man.... if you dont like the game fine.... but that doesnt mean that any of us are going to change our minds just to please you.
---
Gamertag - Matt Bonds88