How are the new maps?

#21sbn4Posted 12/5/2012 3:53:15 PM
I like the Edonia map quite a bit. It is a little too big to me, but it seems like you can simply fight on the street area and most enemies will come to you. The ogreman as a boss is a nice touch, and the stage is really easy on the eyes.

I played Liquid Fire, and hated it on my first try. Its too.... red. It kind of obscures my vision a little bit. Enemy variation is cool though. Is there a J'avo mutation exclusive to that stage? I saw a J'avo with a sword for an arm on top of having a bee head. It might have just been my eye sight though.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#22RineN1Posted 12/5/2012 4:24:16 PM
sbn4 posted...
I like the Edonia map quite a bit. It is a little too big to me, but it seems like you can simply fight on the street area and most enemies will come to you. The ogreman as a boss is a nice touch, and the stage is really easy on the eyes.

I played Liquid Fire, and hated it on my first try. Its too.... red. It kind of obscures my vision a little bit. Enemy variation is cool though. Is there a J'avo mutation exclusive to that stage? I saw a J'avo with a sword for an arm on top of having a bee head. It might have just been my eye sight though.

Hum...not that i know D:
But Razklapanje shows up to annoy ya x_x
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking