Ada chapter 4 boss is completely out of place (spoilers)

#1AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/4/2012 11:21:28 AM
Ada's chapter 4 boss is creepy and unsettling. I felt a little bit scared. WTF? Is RE trying to become a horror game now or something? Lol.
---
The Reclamation has begun!
#2sidebeardPosted 12/4/2012 2:51:37 PM
Yah, pretty creepy. Especially those big faces that twist in pain when you shoot them. Good section.
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#3RetneugPosted 12/4/2012 4:30:01 PM
I loved it... I wish RE6 had made me feel helpless like that more often. The whole time I was expecting her to crush in on Ada.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#4PechabusterPosted 12/4/2012 6:41:31 PM
And mannequin room with the creepy face at the end
#5sidebeardPosted 12/5/2012 1:29:54 AM
Pechabuster posted...

Is that in Jake 1? I never spotted a face at the end of that corridor - I will look out for it next time I play that chapter.
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#6nihtwingPosted 12/5/2012 2:49:47 AM
I thought Carla was the creepiest boss in this game. I would say Rasklapanje was a bit on the creepy side too, the way they would squeeze out of vents, and then break into three parts going after you when you shoot them a few times.
#7PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 6:57:54 PM
sidebeard posted...
Pechabuster posted...

Is that in Jake 1? I never spotted a face at the end of that corridor - I will look out for it next time I play that chapter.

Yeah right behind the red herb and the briefcase.
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 12/8/2012 6:51:16 PM
Carla was really creepy, all the faces on the wall were really unsettling (Especially the first one because I didn't realise it would attack when I got near it). Wish more of the game could have been like that.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9tevin1569Posted 12/8/2012 7:01:16 PM
Best boss ever!! XD. No but for real it was creepy as heck!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)