Ada has a great @$$

#1nazacuckooPosted 12/6/2012 11:16:23 AM
Just though I'd put that out there.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#2GreatJallopiPosted 12/6/2012 11:24:14 AM
Remind me why kids are on the Internet these days.

Ass. There. I said it. GameFAQs doesn't flag it. Clearly you censored it out of your own qualms of saying ass.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#3nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:29:53 AM
GreatJallopi posted...

Ass. There. I said it. GameFAQs doesn't flag it. Clearly you censored it out of your own qualms of saying ass.

Gfaqs doesn't censore the word "ass"?
I thought that counted as a cuss according to Gfaqs?
Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Ada has a great ASS.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#4GreatJallopiPosted 12/6/2012 11:33:49 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
GreatJallopi posted...

Gfaqs doesn't censore the word "ass"?
I thought that counted as a cuss according to Gfaqs?
Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Ada has a great ASS.

-sigh- I hate to say it, but I have to agree. She also gained a superb rack between 2004 and 2012.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#5Mdogg1214Posted 12/6/2012 6:27:08 PM
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.
#6RineN1Posted 12/6/2012 6:35:29 PM
I personally think Deborah has "De Ass" of this game
Period
Then her sister
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#7PechabusterPosted 12/6/2012 7:02:45 PM
GreatJallopi posted...

I'm sure when you were first on the internet you were a kid too. (unless I'm mistaken and you either started the internet very late or you're older than 28)
#8SuperVulcan26Posted 12/6/2012 7:14:44 PM
Mdogg1214 posted...
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.

This
---
Those who look too much at the past or the present are certain to miss the future. ---JFK
#9SolidStryderPosted 12/6/2012 9:12:31 PM
1.) I don't know if it's her ass or those leather pants, but damn.

2.) Everytime I see this thread, I hear Al Pacino say great ass.
#10sidebeardPosted 12/6/2012 11:35:45 PM
You can say 'ass' but you can't say 'lepo***sa'....
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'