Ada has a great @$$

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada has a great @$$
4 years ago#1
Just though I'd put that out there.
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
4 years ago#2
Remind me why kids are on the Internet these days.

Ass. There. I said it. GameFAQs doesn't flag it. Clearly you censored it out of your own qualms of saying ass.
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
4 years ago#3
GreatJallopi posted...

Ass. There. I said it. GameFAQs doesn't flag it. Clearly you censored it out of your own qualms of saying ass.

Gfaqs doesn't censore the word "ass"?
I thought that counted as a cuss according to Gfaqs?
Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Ada has a great ASS.
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
4 years ago#4
nazacuckoo posted...
GreatJallopi posted...

Gfaqs doesn't censore the word "ass"?
I thought that counted as a cuss according to Gfaqs?
Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Ada has a great ASS.

-sigh- I hate to say it, but I have to agree. She also gained a superb rack between 2004 and 2012.
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
4 years ago#5
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.
4 years ago#6
I personally think Deborah has "De Ass" of this game
Period
Then her sister
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
4 years ago#7
GreatJallopi posted...

I'm sure when you were first on the internet you were a kid too. (unless I'm mistaken and you either started the internet very late or you're older than 28)
4 years ago#8
Mdogg1214 posted...
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.

This
Those who look too much at the past or the present are certain to miss the future. ---JFK
4 years ago#9
1.) I don't know if it's her ass or those leather pants, but damn.

2.) Everytime I see this thread, I hear Al Pacino say great ass.
4 years ago#10
You can say 'ass' but you can't say 'lepo***sa'....
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada has a great @$$

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived