Ada has a great @$$

#21SuperVulcan26Posted 12/11/2012 8:22:22 AM
kenkennedy881 posted...
SuperVulcan26 posted...
Mdogg1214 posted...
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.

This

Finally, someone on the RE boards with eyes. Ada Wong is shaped like a cardboard box but yet she supposedly has "curves" and DAT ASS. LoL WHAT? Greetings from the ps3 board.

Welcome.
---
Those who look too much at the past or the present are certain to miss the future. ---JFK
#22chocoboblue99Posted 12/11/2012 1:54:42 PM
Ada's ass is soooo flat! Not worth the time.

Give me nice, round, and juicy Helena! Lol
#23PechabusterPosted 12/11/2012 10:32:55 PM
kenkennedy881 posted...
SuperVulcan26 posted...
Mdogg1214 posted...
She has a tiny flat ass. Thanks but i'll take pretty much almost every RE female character's ass over Ada's pancake butt.

This

Finally, someone on the RE boards with eyes. Ada Wong is shaped like a cardboard box but yet she supposedly has "curves" and DAT ASS. LoL WHAT? Greetings from the ps3 board.

I've never seen your username ever
#24Spade_RobertsPosted 12/12/2012 2:04:40 AM
I've been saving this. Ever since I was a young boy, after I'd read about the prophecies in the library, I...I knew that it would one day be needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vlco4yvSc
---
"honestly im guessing you just didnt lift hard.. you should feel like a bear tackled you over a waterfall into a pit of sharks." -- Greatjawajedi
#25Andronicus87Posted 12/13/2012 10:06:28 PM
How on earth did a mule become a slang word for butt. anyone with history on this would be appreciated oh and so does sherry and helena. hence it being a vid game.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#26Nightbird_XPosted 12/15/2012 6:36:19 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
Remind me why kids are on the Internet these days.

Ass. There. I said it. GameFAQs doesn't flag it. Clearly you censored it out of your own qualms of saying ass.

Gfaqs doesn't censore the word "ass"?
I thought that counted as a cuss according to Gfaqs?
Anyways, doesn't change the fact that Ada has a great ASS.

Even if they did censor it, you would still get a ToS violation as you didn't completely obscure it. You spelled it out with other characters.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#27TVthePunisherPosted 12/15/2012 11:20:13 PM
Her ass is nice to look at, for what it's worth. I wouldn't say it's a dat ass though...however like with looks, it appears dat assery is different in the eyes of the beholder. One girl might have a pancake butt but another guy will be all over that. Yet turn a blind eye to a delicious bootalicous d-d-d-d-d-dayyyuuuuum butt while I'll be all over that faster than Leon can crash every vehicle in this game.

That said, I'm still waiting for Japan to put big butts instead of big boobs on their girls.
---
Ever since this one idiot said it...I can't get it out of my head when thinking about the game...The Legend of Zelda: Skyrim Sword. -__-