The new hidden bosses

#1RineN1Posted 12/7/2012 3:21:16 AM
Does anyone know how they exactly work?
Everytime i play Requiem on duo, a Gnezdo always shows up whenever the 70 kills target is hit.
Im almost certain it works exactly like the one in Mining the Depths but i dont know how much time you have to do it. Specially since it never have showed up for me on solo (Takes a while to get rid of the same ammount by myself) so im almost sure
Any words on Liquid Fire's one?
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#2RineN1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:56:49 PM
Aha! After a few more matches now im sure Gnezdo appears in Requiem for War if you get 70 kills before certain time, or a 70 kills combo
Also, Napad appears in Liquid Fire after Coup de Grace kills it seems... i need to re-confirm this (Appeared in my matches today)
Thanks for the help with this Shadow ;D
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#3DegalonPosted 12/8/2012 12:38:25 AM
Here's my question.

How in the hell do any of these things actually qualify as "bosses"? They are hidden enemies, at best.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 12/8/2012 7:30:32 AM
Degalon posted...
Here's my question.

How in the hell do any of these things actually qualify as "bosses"? They are hidden enemies, at best.

Bosses because they have a higher health than their usual selves. In the least, consider them mini bosses of the stages. Weren't the bee-man thing and the chainsaw ja'vo actualy bosses/minibosses in the campaign?
#5GreatJallopiPosted 12/8/2012 5:26:22 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Degalon posted...
Here's my question.

Bosses because they have a higher health than their usual selves. In the least, consider them mini bosses of the stages. Weren't the bee-man thing and the chainsaw ja'vo actualy bosses/minibosses in the campaign?

Ubistvo is considered a boss, not just a miniboss. Gnezdo, on the other hand, I don't think would qualify as a miniboss other than that one time in Chris's campaign with Marco.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.