Can someone please explain this scene to me? Jake chapters(SPOILER)

#1Orcahi_IoriPosted 12/9/2012 3:00:04 AM
Toward the end of Jake's chapter 4 and beginning of chapter 5 when both Sherry and Jake were being carried away separately, the whole scene just gave out the feeling that they will never see each other again with the way they screamed each other's name....but god dam the very next scene it showed that they were locked up next to each other....wtf????
---
You don't have to fear me but you will respect me. Remnant of the Past
#2SoulRequiem2Posted 12/9/2012 4:27:37 AM
They were going to be taken to the same place but they took Sherry first since Jake was a feisty one. Sherry screamed Jake's name because she thinks she's going to be taken away from him and so does Jake. so it's natural. What you think and what another is planning are very different things so they had reasons to be afraid like they were.
---
Wowsers, Sherry Birkin got really cute after Racoon City
My dream of seeing Talim Grown Up has been destroyed!
#3LoveunitPosted 12/9/2012 7:38:33 AM
I thought there were going to be another 'separated' mission. Was quite surprised they were locked together. Either it was just to dramatize the scene, or was created to misled us. I was just happy there were only one 'no weapons' stealth mission. The Sherry part was hard.
#4tevin1569Posted 12/9/2012 2:46:20 PM
They were just scared they wouldn't see eachother. It made me relieved they were together. I liked the whole scene, it was realistic...it's not like they knew they would get put together, the first time they were separated, So I guess I don't blame them.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)