Split screen issue

#1Waizard13Posted 12/10/2012 6:39:00 PM
Does anyone know please how to fix those black spaces on split screen. I play with my friends on an average sized TV, so the screen gets too small. On RE5 you could just set the screen to standard instead of wide on the xbox/ps3 menu and the problem would be fixed, but on this game I find it impossible. If someone knows how, then please tell me.
#2tevin1569Posted 12/10/2012 7:29:03 PM
Waizard13 posted...
Does anyone know please how to fix those black spaces on split screen. I play with my friends on an average sized TV, so the screen gets too small. On RE5 you could just set the screen to standard instead of wide on the xbox/ps3 menu and the problem would be fixed, but on this game I find it impossible. If someone knows how, then please tell me.

I have a medium Dinosaur T.V and this screen sucks..My bro can deal with it, but I, myself want it fixed....I just wish they would fill up the whole screen
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3KillfaceDingoPosted 12/10/2012 7:33:28 PM
there is no way to change it
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#4Waizard13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 7:52:21 PM
Does anyone know if the december patch is supposed to fix this? Capcom did say they'll fix camera issues, but I'm not sure this one is among them.
#5KillfaceDingoPosted 12/10/2012 8:06:19 PM
Waizard13 posted...
Does anyone know if the december patch is supposed to fix this? Capcom did say they'll fix camera issues, but I'm not sure this one is among them.

No

The camera issue they meant was the camera being so close to you
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#6Waizard13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 5:03:38 AM
Well, guess I have no choice but to go back to RE5 split screen since I can't buy a bigger TV right now. How unfortunate, since I was finding the mercenaries in 6 so fun, but with my friends on split screen (My favorite way o playing multiplayer is always split screen) the game becomes unplayable. I can only hope someone finds a way to fix this.