So........Havn't played this is quite a while *dlc related*

#1ssjmatthewPosted 12/12/2012 12:35:09 AM(edited)
EDIT- IN quite a while

Is there any mention of any dlc lately?

I havn't been keeping tabs on this, and the last I heard there were supposed to be alt. costumes or something?

The 32 bit costumes I mean.

Just seems odd they would release a continuation of the main series and only give us the preorder maps as dlc, especially considering this is capcom.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#2RineN1Posted 12/12/2012 1:26:44 AM
Last week we got 2 new mercs maps in Map Pack A. Requiem for War and Liquid Fire

The patch that adds Co-Op for Ada's campaign, a new chara in mercs and some extra options in the settings. This will come on monday they say. They also said this allows to unlock the "Classic" charas through RE.net!

And 3 new game modes are coming next tuesday: Predator, Survivors and Onslaught. 320 Points each or 720 in a bundle
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#3ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 1:42:26 PM
sweet, im a sucker for alt costumes.

Any word on whether you'll be able to use them in story?
---
#4RineN1Posted 12/12/2012 3:05:47 PM
ssjmatthew posted...
sweet, im a sucker for alt costumes.

Any word on whether you'll be able to use them in story?

Not at all~
But they look so silly and out of place, yesterday i ran into a hacker in mercs that had them all. Plain weird stuff
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#5ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:40:12 PM
lol I just think it'll be a good laugh.

I saw a video on youtube where a hacker was using the classic chris costume, and the cutscene was the one where chris slams his fist into the wall during an outburst and it looked so weird.
---