nuff said
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#2RineN1Posted 12/13/2012 10:19:19 AM
LIES :D
I'll show ya xD
I think the worse is Jake X1(2)
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#3Andronicus87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 12:37:57 PM
ahh yes jakes alternate loadout does look disturbing ive unlocked it but do not particularly relish trying it. btw i got 120k with piers on first map finally but ada i just cannot do due to craptastic smg.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#4brunbbmercPosted 12/13/2012 12:58:27 PM
piers is the worst

the best thing i think is to go full auto and go for head shots. if you are just trying to unlock his alternate you should do fine not worrying about melee as long as you keep your combo going and get all the time
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#5deadpool_legendPosted 12/13/2012 1:23:33 PM(edited)
Okay uh....Jake's alt is actually quite amazing. You just quickshot the crap out of everything. Most everything will die in one hit...if it doesn't, then go step on it. Then it'll be dead. Unless you're talking mini bosses...then just take out your grenade launcher with way more rounds than you'd ever need and use that.

As for Piers...he's not great but I like using him sometimes. You just have to make sure that you switch his default gun to it's secondary firing mode. Then he's just fine.

Oh and I agree Ada's gun kind of sucks. You'll eventually get used to getting headshots with it to set up melees, but if you're just trying to get an A with her...go to a J'avo map, and just use the bow. One quickshot plus one melee will kill most J'avo. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed, then switch to explosive arrows. By the time you run out of arrows, you will have so much Ammo Box ammo that you can practically spray bullets everywhere.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#6ShadowlinkexPosted 12/13/2012 1:28:33 PM
Or maybe you just stink with Piers, TC... mm??
#7RineN1Posted 12/13/2012 2:11:13 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Or maybe you just stink with Piers, TC... mm??

Those rounds in Requiem for War...good times last week *.*
---
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Trouble Witches Neo(XBLA) Watching: Panty & Stocking
#8ShadowlinkexPosted 12/13/2012 3:16:06 PM
Yeassh indeed... ready for the 18th? I must play Onslaught mode nao D: ...

A.k.a. Get destroyed by you. You sir, are the better Mercs players x. X
#9sbn4Posted 12/13/2012 4:08:26 PM
Costume 1 Piers isn't bad actually. While the TMP is a bad weapon, it still function to set up CDG. And from what I tried in UC, he can counter zombies fairly well. His rifle and shotgun are decent boss killers/combo savers.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10RineN1Posted 12/13/2012 5:12:58 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Yeassh indeed... ready for the 18th? I must play Onslaught mode nao D: ...

A.k.a. Get destroyed by you. You sir, are the better Mercs players x. X

Dont worry, i'll make it as quick as possible :D
Though that doesnt mean it will be painless lol
I always sucked at Survivors in 5, lets see here X_X
---