If I beat the game on no hope....

#1IamChaChaPosted 12/17/2012 7:08:06 AM
Will I unlock professional achievements?

I ask because it may be stand alone even though it is a tier above on the difficulty screen. Achievement programming and what not...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#2hylianslayerPosted 12/17/2012 7:21:18 AM
IamChaCha posted...
Will I unlock professional achievements?

I ask because it may be stand alone even though it is a tier above on the difficulty screen. Achievement programming and what not...

i hope so. at the moment there is no point in completing it. btw, the 4th child is.......jimmy!
---
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385
#3IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 6:42:44 PM
I see...
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#4HarleenzPosted 12/17/2012 7:54:12 PM
Probably. I got the achievement for completing the game on veteran after completing Ada's campaign.

(I only beat the 3 campaigns on veteran and Ada's on normal before no hope mode)
#5TVthePunisherPosted 12/17/2012 9:45:43 PM
From what I've heard in order to even play the difficulty you have to first complete Professional. Even if you joined someone else who is playing on No Hope Left, it would probably be like it was before: the game will load up based on whatever difficulty you're currently dealing with. So you could be doing Normal and they do No Hope Left...

But yeah, everything I've heard on it is that you need to beat Professional first. People could be wrong though.
---
Ever since this one idiot said it...I can't get it out of my head when thinking about the game...The Legend of Zelda: Skyrim Sword. -__-
#6The 1 ExecutionerPosted 12/18/2012 12:58:54 AM
The answer is Jimmy because it's Jimmy's mom!

PS: I would remove that sig if you want to be taken seriously but great sig overall lol!
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: Dr_Adrian_MD
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#7Wei PhoenixPosted 12/27/2012 3:05:50 PM
Any update on this question because I'm wondering as well.
---
If faith is what prevents you from fearing death...then I shall sever that faith... from your bodies...
Xbox GT: Wei Phoenix
#8IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 7:29:34 AM
Bump ;_;
---
#9NekoSlavePosted 1/4/2013 11:50:52 AM
I'd like to know too.

I don't know if it found my RE5 completion, but the VERY first time I boot up 6, I got all campaigns unlocked, and No Hope mode right from the start. My very first playthrough with Leon was as Helena, as I could now select either character. I also linked to RE.net before I played, I THINK... got the code before I started up the game.
---
the silenced SPAS-12 has the effective range of a tangerine. -EvaPilot1
"About Me" references Izuna, Unemployed Ninja on the DS.
#10Crimsin_GibletPosted 1/5/2013 10:25:13 PM
Quote:I'd like to know too.

I don't know if it found my RE5 completion, but the VERY first time I boot up 6, I got all campaigns unlocked, and No Hope mode right from the start. My very first playthrough with Leon was as Helena, as I could now select either character. I also linked to RE.net before I played, I THINK... got the code before I started up the game.

@NekoSlave

I'm not sure about all the unlocks you got. In RE6, however, you can choose either character from the start.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10