If I beat the game on no hope....

#11Liubei666Posted 1/6/2013 11:24:49 AM
NekoSlave posted...
I'd like to know too.

I don't know if it found my RE5 completion, but the VERY first time I boot up 6, I got all campaigns unlocked, and No Hope mode right from the start. My very first playthrough with Leon was as Helena, as I could now select either character. I also linked to RE.net before I played, I THINK... got the code before I started up the game.

The new update unlocked all campaigns from the start for everybody. It added co-op to the Ada campaign so unlocked it without having to do the other 3. No hope added by update too.
---
who is better bobo or jongo?-psp0101
LIVE IS DOWN!!!
#12Nightbird_XPosted 1/8/2013 3:50:54 AM
TVthePunisher posted...
From what I've heard in order to even play the difficulty you have to first complete Professional. Even if you joined someone else who is playing on No Hope Left, it would probably be like it was before: the game will load up based on whatever difficulty you're currently dealing with. So you could be doing Normal and they do No Hope Left...

But yeah, everything I've heard on it is that you need to beat Professional first. People could be wrong though.

This is false. I've only beaten Leon's campaign on Normal, but No Hope is available for Chris', Jake's AND Ada's campaigns. I thought NH was only available after Professional as well, AND Ada's was only available after beating the other three.

I guess the patches broke something. :S
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#13Andronicus87Posted 1/8/2013 4:21:37 AM
Ok I just beat everyones on Vet and NH was available to me.....
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#14Nightbird_XPosted 1/8/2013 5:18:10 AM
Andronicus87 posted...
Ok I just beat everyones on Vet and NH was available to me.....

Did you even read the posts in the topic?
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012