Info On New Modes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Info On New Modes

User Info: shakaflocka

shakaflocka
4 years ago#1
played all 3 modes predator is obviously the best but i cant win at anything cause i dont really know anything about the modes just need some info and tips
Currently Playing Skies Of Arcadia Legends, Tales Of Vesperia,Xenoblade Chronicles,Blue Dragoon.Borderlands 2

User Info: boy316

boy316
4 years ago#2
It is also my favorite game mode, my preferred method of attack is the ram(move to direction you desired to ram and hold the A/green button) I do a short distance ram, if I didn't hit the target, I cancel it, change direction and do it again. The claw RB feels slow and never did anything for me, when I successfully grabbed a player, I often want to immediately throw him/her away(caused dying status) to prevent surrounding players to save him/her( press B/red button close to Ustanak when you are human characters). I have yet to try the canon and the spinning maze thing (never seen any one used it) I have to go out for a party now, add me if you want, gt: demonboy316.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Info On New Modes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived