underrated game

#1grismtraxPosted 12/24/2012 3:11:11 AM
just finished leon's campaign and have to say i really enjoyed it. Yes occaisionally the camera gets in the wrong place but not that often.

I think it is great.

Also in terms of value for money it is amazing - 4 campaigns, mercenaries, coop etc.

Well done Capcom!
#2teehee23Posted 12/24/2012 5:01:22 AM
So true and I'm replaying Leon's campaign again.
Every level is so great and level 3 boss is the best in any game ever.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#3Dave_GahanPosted 12/24/2012 8:27:25 AM
The game is mediocre.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-3)
#4ServarePosted 12/24/2012 8:28:05 AM
If you are enjoying, I'm glad. But the game is far from underrated. Leon's campaign is generally considered the best of the four.

I'm sad to say, but you have some poor gameplay ahead of you. Especially Jake chapter 2. *shudders*
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#5RE_master916Posted 12/24/2012 8:44:15 AM
Leon's levels are by far the best in the game. Chris and Jake's are crap. With Leon you were playing a Resident Evil game, with the other 2, the game might as well been called Call of Duty.
---
461 and counting
#6Final720Posted 12/24/2012 10:29:16 AM
I think every campaign in resident evil 6 is great i started with jake campaign as sherry and found the levels quite fun and didnt think they were boring or anything of the sort and then i played leons campaign as leon and found it just as fun and the same for chris campaign witch i played as chris and then i unlocked adas the day before the patch was released and i am currently up to chapter 4 of adas campaign and found it quite enjoyable so far and am looking forward to clearing chapters 4 and 5 of adas campaign
---
sorry if anything is misspelled and thanks in advance
506912576090 trainer name Chris pokemon Pearl -http://www.webjam.com/pokemon_masters_union/--
#7cheese785Posted 12/24/2012 12:12:36 PM
Servare posted...
If you are enjoying, I'm glad. But the game is far from underrated. Leon's campaign is generally considered the best of the four.

I'm sad to say, but you have some poor gameplay ahead of you. Especially Jake chapter 2. *shudders*

Jake Chapter 2? You mean, one of my favorite chapters in the game?

I agree that the game was somewhat underrated. It definitely didn't deserve some of the lower scores, like 3/10. I'd say it's somewhere between a 7 and an 8.
---
\m/
#8teehee23Posted 12/24/2012 1:50:33 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
The game is mediocre.

I believe you're one of the games developers since you're always here but say the game is no good. I believe it was your decision to make the game more action oriented and less survival horror. It could be that you just say the opposite here to see if people really likes your work and bravo on a great job with Resident Evils 6 and we really enjoys it!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#9jpv2000Posted 12/24/2012 2:27:10 PM
I love all the campaigns. My favorite is the Chris campaign as Chris, Leon as Helena, Ada and Jake's as Sherry.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#10WOT BSPosted 12/24/2012 5:11:53 PM
yeah this game is really good
---
GT: Extract Hz