This game is pretty bad

#11RineN1Posted 12/24/2012 9:34:53 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Why do you post here(still)?

Let us all ignore this topic then :3
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#12Dave_Gahan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 11:46:10 PM
LMAO a simple question can't be answered.

Stay delusional, RE6 board.
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-3)
#13SolidStryderPosted 12/25/2012 12:02:58 AM
Dave_Gahan posted...
LMAO I wish I had friends.

You'll find one someday.
#14MashYouGoodPosted 12/25/2012 5:15:43 AM
I played it because there's nothing much else out ATM and it was cheap-ish. That, and the cop. If it didn't get the Ada patch, I wouldn't have tried it until the PC version or later.

It is a pretty bad game, I agree. I'd goes far as to say it's abysmal; given production values, hype, expectations, the lineage etc. RE6 really is not more than a 5/10 game on even the most generous critical scale.
#15GiftedACIIIPosted 12/25/2012 3:57:25 PM
Degalon posted...
God of war, gears of war, call of duty are all TERRIBLE games, but people keep playing them.

At least this game is innovative with the whole adaptive evolution thing the enemies can do.

Not to mention...even though its not survival horror anymore (Unless you go on hard mode or something where you can die from them breathing on you), they did a DAMN good job of making it a high octane blockbuster game.

Give credit where it's due.

What is this?! Theres this thing called a preference. All kinds of people have different tastes, an action game doesn't mean its terrible. Most of those gamers are casual and theres nothing wrong with casual. Most casual players are people who have other better things to do than spend hours in front of a TV screen... And Gears of War is actually a decent TPS, whether you like the genre or not is an opinion. CoD sucks a a FPS though and there are so many better ones and God of War... Too sociopathic for me.
#16DegalonPosted 12/25/2012 5:07:29 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...
God of war, gears of war, call of duty are all TERRIBLE games, but people keep playing them.

At least this game is innovative with the whole adaptive evolution thing the enemies can do.

Not to mention...even though its not survival horror anymore (Unless you go on hard mode or something where you can die from them breathing on you), they did a DAMN good job of making it a high octane blockbuster game.

What is this?! Theres this thing called a preference. All kinds of people have different tastes, an action game doesn't mean its terrible. Most of those gamers are casual and theres nothing wrong with casual. Most casual players are people who have other better things to do than spend hours in front of a TV screen... And Gears of War is actually a decent TPS, whether you like the genre or not is an opinion. CoD sucks a a FPS though and there are so many better ones and God of War... Too sociopathic for me.

...yeah, all three still suck. At least compared to all the other games in their genre.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#17SolidStryderPosted 12/25/2012 6:39:58 PM
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...

...yeah, all three still suck. At least compared to all the other games in their genre.

What, every TPS practically wishes it was half the game Gears is lol. CoD basically set the standard for the current gen console shooters. The concepts CoD did great have been implemented into most shooters, the majority of them just aren't nearly as good. I personally can't stand CoD in large doses, I'll boot it up and play a few matches if someones playing but I don't think I've ever prestiged more than once in any of the games lol.
#18RineN1Posted 12/25/2012 6:50:58 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
Why do you play it?

Because i like it, and i made some friends here wich i can play and have a good time with too :3
Also some randoms in LIVE xD
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#19GiftedACIIIPosted 12/25/2012 7:12:38 PM
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...

In your opinion. And the old RE sucked s*** for survival horror. It was the least scariest and the most action of survival horror.
#20teehee23Posted 12/25/2012 7:31:57 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
Why do you play it?

Because RE4 was a pos and finally the Capcom guys got their acts together and made the glorious RE5 and RE6.
We play it longtime.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...