This game is pretty bad

#21RineN1Posted 12/25/2012 8:11:21 PM
teehee23 posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...
Why do you play it?

Because RE4 was a pos and finally the Capcom guys got their acts together and made the glorious RE5 and RE6.
We play it longtime.

-Waves- Hey there, been a while
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#22DegalonPosted 12/25/2012 8:54:52 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...
God of war, gears of war, call of duty are all TERRIBLE games, but people keep playing them.

At least this game is innovative with the whole adaptive evolution thing the enemies can do.

Not to mention...even though its not survival horror anymore (Unless you go on hard mode or something where you can die from them breathing on you), they did a DAMN good job of making it a high octane blockbuster game.

Give credit where it's due.

What is this?! Theres this thing called a preference. All kinds of people have different tastes, an action game doesn't mean its terrible. Most of those gamers are casual and theres nothing wrong with casual. Most casual players are people who have other better things to do than spend hours in front of a TV screen... And Gears of War is actually a decent TPS, whether you like the genre or not is an opinion. CoD sucks a a FPS though and there are so many better ones and God of War... Too sociopathic for me.

...yeah, all three still suck. At least compared to all the other games in their genre.

What, every TPS practically wishes it was half the game Gears is lol. CoD basically set the standard for the current gen console shooters. The concepts CoD did great have been implemented into most shooters, the majority of them just aren't nearly as good. I personally can't stand CoD in large doses, I'll boot it up and play a few matches if someones playing but I don't think I've ever prestiged more than once in any of the games lol.

Please. Gears is just the Call of Duty of Third Person Shooters.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#23SolidStryderPosted 12/25/2012 10:45:01 PM
Degalon posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...
God of war, gears of war, call of duty are all TERRIBLE games, but people keep playing them.

At least this game is innovative with the whole adaptive evolution thing the enemies can do.

Not to mention...even though its not survival horror anymore (Unless you go on hard mode or something where you can die from them breathing on you), they did a DAMN good job of making it a high octane blockbuster game.

What is this?! Theres this thing called a preference. All kinds of people have different tastes, an action game doesn't mean its terrible. Most of those gamers are casual and theres nothing wrong with casual. Most casual players are people who have other better things to do than spend hours in front of a TV screen... And Gears of War is actually a decent TPS, whether you like the genre or not is an opinion. CoD sucks a a FPS though and there are so many better ones and God of War... Too sociopathic for me.

...yeah, all three still suck. At least compared to all the other games in their genre.

What, every TPS practically wishes it was half the game Gears is lol. CoD basically set the standard for the current gen console shooters. The concepts CoD did great have been implemented into most shooters, the majority of them just aren't nearly as good. I personally can't stand CoD in large doses, I'll boot it up and play a few matches if someones playing but I don't think I've ever prestiged more than once in any of the games lol.

Please. Gears is just the Call of Duty of Third Person Shooters.

Yea I did basically say that most TPS games have tried to emulate Gears and haven't been successful, just like most shooters have tried the same with CoD lol
#24jdub5178508Posted 12/26/2012 11:50:35 AM
SolidStryder posted...
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...

Pretty sure it was Half-Life 2 that set the standard for 1st person shooters(single-player)
And why people play CoD multi-trash when the could play TF2 is beyond me.....
#25SolidStryderPosted 12/26/2012 12:38:29 PM
jdub5178508 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...

Pretty sure it was Half-Life 2 that set the standard for 1st person shooters(single-player)

Single player shooters lol. I also mentioned nothing about single player games relating to Call of Duty, but you can see CoDs influence on almost every FPS nowadays. That's why people play CoD over TF2. Mainstream or not, CoD gets multiplayer right. Personally I've always preferred Battlefield, but CoD has the appeal, accessibility, and gameplay that make it's multiplayer a hit.
#26DegalonPosted 12/26/2012 6:36:52 PM
jdub5178508 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Degalon posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Degalon posted...

To be fair, TF2 is just another run and gun, so its not like there's a whole lot of difference between it and CoD's multiplayer beyond the art style. The only thing that makes TF2 stand out is the aesthetics. actually playing it is incredibly boring.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#27ssjmatthewPosted 12/26/2012 9:07:52 PM
Troll doesn't need food badly.

*SSJMATTHEW shot the food*
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#28Rob_IndahoodPosted 12/26/2012 11:11:27 PM
Ah, it's good to see people back. Even if no one really remembers me T_T
---
GT: Warhound07
#29jdub5178508Posted 12/27/2012 8:37:09 AM
Thats why at any given point of any day, you can log on to TF2 and find at least 15-20 matches going even after 6 or so years it has been out...........
#30GiftedACIIIPosted 12/28/2012 7:39:31 PM
Degalon posted...
jdub5178508 posted...
SolidStryder posted...

To be fair, TF2 is just another run and gun, so its not like there's a whole lot of difference between it and CoD's multiplayer beyond the art style. The only thing that makes TF2 stand out is the aesthetics. actually playing it is incredibly boring.

So just because you don't like run and gun makes it a boring game? Survival Horror is actually objectively one of the most boring genre out there because the lack of combat and slow pacing is actually objective. However some people enjoy the slow pacing and puzzle elements. And seriously go say TF2 is just like CoD except for the art style on any other gaming board/forum so people can laugh at your utter ignorance. That's like calling horror games bad action games.