I am astonished by how awful this game is.

#1kidwgmPosted 12/28/2012 6:46:28 PM
Got the game as a gift. I'm not a huge RE fan as I have only played RE 5. But this is one of the worst games I have played in a couple years. The graphics look awesome but damn these controls and camera are terrible. I started Chris campaign on normal but I'm not dying a lot or anything. What I am doing is getting an headache. I have tried three times to play this and I still can not get through the first chapter. Are there any tips I can do to make this better? I did not follow this game before or after release so I don't know the particulars of the game.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
#2hik319Posted 12/28/2012 6:50:46 PM
really.... your calling it the worst game because it gave you a headache? Dude the camera can be pulled back in the options menu on the main screen and not only that.... if you went past the first chapter you might get used to the controls and *GASP* enjoy the game.
#3kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 6:57:22 PM
The camera is terrible. So yes it gives me that bad of a headache. And what kind of game doesn't let you change the settings in game? The AI is terrible as they are getting in the way. The enemies are clueless. I was literally standing next to one and it didnt attack me for whatever reason. I'm just really surprised and disappointed as I really enjoyed RE 5.
---
#4DarkD3stinyPosted 12/28/2012 7:27:17 PM
kidwgm posted...
The camera is terrible. So yes it gives me that bad of a headache. And what kind of game doesn't let you change the settings in game? The AI is terrible as they are getting in the way. The enemies are clueless. I was literally standing next to one and it didnt attack me for whatever reason. I'm just really surprised and disappointed as I really enjoyed RE 5.

I stopped reading when you said the AI is terrible.
#5kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 7:54:03 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
kidwgm posted...

I stopped reading when you said the AI is terrible.

Okay. So from that statement I would surmise that you disagree. Well I will tell you why in my opinion they are terrible. Basically they are always in the way. Maybe its the area I'm in right now that they always seem to be running into me or standing next to enemies and not even noticing they are there. Yes the AI is terrible.
---
#6ShadowlinkexPosted 12/28/2012 8:39:21 PM
The AI is getting in the way?

The AI just stands there?

Oh shut the **** up.
#7kidwgm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 8:43:12 PM
Geez, you guys are awfully sensitive over this pos aren't you? Just my opinion. It's not like I'm personally attacking you or the game you just made.
---
#8hik319Posted 12/28/2012 8:44:14 PM
1. The Camera is not terrible... your terrible at controlling it.

2. The AI is not terrible, and if you were good, you wouldn't need a good AI system in order to succeed when your playing single player.

3. You are Bad and you should feel Bad.
#9Raddy8Posted 12/28/2012 8:48:33 PM
I say give it time for the controls. I didn't like them at first either, played the demo and was thrown off. Decided to get the game anyways since I enjoy RE games and glad I did. Easily one of my most played games now. Not saying it will be the same for you, but it's worth some time to get used to I think.

As for the camera, not sure what to tell you. I'm one of the few who apparently had no issue with the camera.
---
Gamertag: Pickle Swift
3DS friend code: 4339-2579-4895
#10NeVaRmoorePosted 12/28/2012 10:48:35 PM
Get's a game as a gift, cries about it on gamefaqs. Cool guy.