I hope they bring back the old BOWs for RE7

#1DegalonPosted 12/29/2012 4:11:40 AM
I still think they should bring back Tyrants. The new cg movie proved they are still horrifyingly effective BOWs.

My only real issue is the fact that the original Umbrella BOWs were just plain COOLER than J'avo, or Plaga, and their mutations.

Like, half the reason I love ORC and the Chronicles games so much is that i actually get to fight the old, iconic BOWs, and they are so much cooler than Javo, or Plaga, or really, anything RE4, 5, or 6 have to offer.

I think in RE7, they should bring back and revamp the ORIGINAL BOWs. Tyrants, Hunters and all their variations, Lickers, Chimera, etc.

Much like how they did an ooze version of Hunter in Revelations, and a newer, reproducing Licker in RE5, and the MUCH MUCH LARGER tyrants of the CG movie, as well as plaga controlled lickers in the same movie. I'm okay with updated versions.

I want to fight zombies, and monsters. Aka, BOWs, and their byproducts. I don't want to just fight PEOPLE, which is why I didn't like RE4 or RE5, or the Javo in RE6 all that much.

Bring back Hunters, bring back Lickers, bring back Neptunes, Cerberus, and Tyrants!

They could be plaga/c-virus variations, I don't care, so long as its THEM.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2jpv2000Posted 12/29/2012 7:34:09 AM
I agree. I especially miss the Hunters.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#3CallMeCujoPosted 12/30/2012 7:18:52 AM
Degalon posted...
I still think they should bring back Tyrants. The new cg movie proved they are still horrifyingly effective BOWs.

My only real issue is the fact that the original Umbrella BOWs were just plain COOLER than J'avo, or Plaga, and their mutations.

Like, half the reason I love ORC and the Chronicles games so much is that i actually get to fight the old, iconic BOWs, and they are so much cooler than Javo, or Plaga, or really, anything RE4, 5, or 6 have to offer.

I think in RE7, they should bring back and revamp the ORIGINAL BOWs. Tyrants, Hunters and all their variations, Lickers, Chimera, etc.

Much like how they did an ooze version of Hunter in Revelations, and a newer, reproducing Licker in RE5, and the MUCH MUCH LARGER tyrants of the CG movie, as well as plaga controlled lickers in the same movie. I'm okay with updated versions.

I want to fight zombies, and monsters. Aka, BOWs, and their byproducts. I don't want to just fight PEOPLE, which is why I didn't like RE4 or RE5, or the Javo in RE6 all that much.

Bring back Hunters, bring back Lickers, bring back Neptunes, Cerberus, and Tyrants!

The tyrants in the cgi movie aren't really bigger.....the movie just showed them off a bit:)
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#4Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:33:26 PM
CallMeCujo posted...
Degalon posted...

The tyrants in the cgi movie aren't really bigger.....the movie just showed them off a bit:)

Those things were the size of Thanatos and Tyrant R, and dwarf the regular Tyrants. The original tyrants were just a little bigger than a human, these guys are like 3-5 times taller.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#5DragonKnight387Posted 12/30/2012 4:36:21 PM
jpv2000 posted...
I agree. I especially miss the Hunters.

They should bring back the Hunters simply because they are considered to be a successful B.O.W. Well, there's Revelations, I guess.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
The Last Story: 2108-6326-5464.