Are people still playing this awful game?

#11Infectedglore2Posted 1/3/2013 9:58:52 PM
burnoutguy314 posted...
Hmmm... I've seen that screen name MMKirby somewhere before...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605604-resident-evil-6/64317387

Just a simple troll
#12SolidStryderPosted 1/3/2013 10:43:41 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
A FRIEND

We're happy for you.
#13ShadowlinkexPosted 1/3/2013 11:31:26 PM
MMKirby posted...
My brother was whining at me earlier for returning this game so quickly after beating it. I told him to shut up because I couldn't get all my cash back for this crap game.

Good for you buddy. Now stfu, quit your own whining and gtfo. Ciao.
#14vespa5Posted 1/4/2013 6:09:55 AM
Coolgecko8 posted...
I bet you think the Walking Dead is a better game.

At least the Walking Dead game has an actual story that's intriguing. Resident Evil storylines (well, almost all the games released by Capcom) are notorious for being awful (that and the weak movies that come out every 6 months in 3D).

The campaigns are excruciatingly long and repetitive. If it weren't for Mercs and multiplayer, I'd say that most of the bad rap this game got are pretty dead on.
#15Lightb0yPosted 1/4/2013 6:30:54 AM
LOL, why do people play games they don't like?

I mean, if "the RE franchise really sucks since Resident Evil 4", why do you keep playing it, knowing it?

Truth is, you trolls really don't know how an awful game looks like.
#16SolidStryderPosted 1/4/2013 6:57:27 AM
Lightb0y posted...
LOL, why do people play games they don't like?

I mean, if "the RE franchise really sucks since Resident Evil 4", why do you keep playing it, knowing it?

Truth is, you trolls really don't know how an awful game looks like.

They're probably just lonely. Most of the people still trolling the board have apparently been doing so since release or earlier. Personally, I just sell any game I regret buying and never visit the board again, but I don't have a problem in social situations so I don't really need to troll for attention. Can't really think of any other reasons they'd still be here months later.
#17vespa5Posted 1/4/2013 8:41:48 AM
I never understood the "fanboy!" or "troll!" namecalling.

So what if someone has a positive or negative opinion? If it seems 'trollish' that someone actually posted something negative about this game, then don't bother reading the thread. That person has as every right to bash the game as the person who praises it here on these boards. The same goes for all the positive opinions of this game. If it bothers you that someone actually thinks this game is good, more power to them as well
#18LewisrichPosted 1/4/2013 11:12:07 AM
It's a great game but it's got it's fair share of problems.
---
GT: LKR101
#19hehe101Posted 1/4/2013 1:49:20 PM
Get over yourself, this game isn't trash, they're plenty of people who enjoy this game and what it does great. And as of the walking dead I got bored, gameplay isn't really all that.. So you can't compare them.
#20OKRecords1138Posted 1/4/2013 2:46:52 PM
vespa5 posted...
I never understood the "fanboy!" or "troll!" namecalling.

So what if someone has a positive or negative opinion? If it seems 'trollish' that someone actually posted something negative about this game, then don't bother reading the thread. That person has as every right to bash the game as the person who praises it here on these boards. The same goes for all the positive opinions of this game. If it bothers you that someone actually thinks this game is good, more power to them as well

It really isn't about people stating their opinions. I'm all for that.

Unfortunately some people, such as the TC of this topic seems to have nothing better to do with their time than to visit a board for a game that they've stated numerous times they don't like. It's a sad grab for attention, probably because mommy and daddy never give or gave him the attention he needed/needs.

If you don't like a game. Okay. Cool. But move on with your life.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com