Are people still playing this awful game?

#31blazinapplePosted 1/6/2013 12:37:55 PM
yup yup, mommy & daddy bought me this for xmas & this computer to rage on how lame RE6 is....

ever wanted a game where half the skills are useless? do you like lame main stories? want to beat a RE game with no fun campaign unlockables & chapters long boss fights? did you enjoy lil bloody memo's, treasure hunting & upgrading guns but deep down inside want it all to disappear?

GUESS WHAT GAMERS!

i've got a game for you.... RE6 not only will blow your mind with these lovely perks, BUT you have to also buy new game modes. so if you love throwing money away or lighting it on fire.... HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO (mario voice)
---
vote for pedro
#32DarkD3stinyPosted 1/6/2013 1:54:46 PM
Yep Im still playing this awfully good game, and in the words of mcdonalds ... Im loving it ...
---
One of my topics is called :- What has the old re games got that re6 has not got? To read it go to ps3 re6 gamefaqs forum and put that title in search topics.
#33kaeichiPosted 1/6/2013 2:10:01 PM
McDonald's is the worst food ever......I still eat there once in a while. Bad can still be enjoyable. While RE6 has taken steps back it has also taken steps forward. If you invest so much of your life into a game that it drives you to rage then you really should find a new hobby.

Don't buy games you don't like, rent first if unsure, and get into other series if a company ruins a series you like. Redbox usually has new rentals the day they come out for under $3.

As for freedom of speech, go learn what it means before using that excuse. You broke 3 of the rules to qualify for freedom of speech.
---
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
#34blazinapplePosted 1/6/2013 4:13:35 PM
lmfao.... so easy to get a rise out of you guys...

thx for the laughs today.

stay tuned for the next time i drop a duece on ur game.... same bat time, same bat channel.

p.s in the words of 1 poster.... "i'm loving it"
---
vote for pedro
#35SolidStryderPosted 1/6/2013 5:27:06 PM
blazinapple posted...

stay tuned for the next time i drop a duece on ur game.... same bat time, same bat channel.

Lmfao this is where you fill that void of loneliness in your life? Kinda depressing. Well, see ya next time, same sad time, same sad channel!
#36ShadowlinkexPosted 1/6/2013 9:08:19 PM
blazinapple posted...

Lol, poptarts like you I swear... go do something x)
#37DarkD3stinyPosted 1/7/2013 5:30:13 AM(edited)
kaeichi posted...
McDonald's is the worst food ever......I still eat there once in a while. Bad can still be enjoyable. While RE6 has taken steps back it has also taken steps forward. If you invest so much of your life into a game that it drives you to rage then you really should find a new hobby.

Don't buy games you don't like, rent first if unsure, and get into other series if a company ruins a series you like. Redbox usually has new rentals the day they come out for under $3.

As for freedom of speech, go learn what it means before using that excuse. You broke 3 of the rules to qualify for freedom of speech.

Bad can still be enjoyable? bad to who though? you think mcdonalds is the worst food ever, someone else will not. You think mcdonalds is bad others dont. Its just your opinion that mcdonalds food is bad. If mcdonalds food is as bad as you say it is for you then you wouldn't be eating it. I wouldn't eat food that I believe to be the worst food ever.
#38DarkD3stinyPosted 1/7/2013 5:39:55 AM
SolidStryder posted...
blazinapple posted...

Lmfao this is where you fill that void of loneliness in your life? Kinda depressing. Well, see ya next time, same sad time, same sad channel!
#39Wanz44Posted 1/7/2013 6:57:47 AM(edited)
My brother was whining at me earlier for returning this game so quickly after beating it. I told him to shut up because I couldn't get all my cash back for this crap game.

It could NOT have been that bad for you since you said you had beaten it. I've had games that i though was bad and traded it in immediately since I didn't want to waste my time playing them.

Its so easy to tell who is trolling. They simply start a topic and then won't reply to any of the posts that follow as MMKirby has done here.
---
Member since 1999 ..
... Former user names; 'Wanz 1' and 'Wanz4'
#40DarkD3stinyPosted 1/7/2013 8:27:58 AM
Wanz44 posted...
My brother was whining at me earlier for returning this game so quickly after beating it. I told him to shut up because I couldn't get all my cash back for this crap game.

It could NOT have been that bad for you since you said you had beaten it. I've had games that i though was bad and traded it in immediately since I didn't want to waste my time playing them.

Its so easy to tell who is trolling. They simply start a topic and then won't reply to any of the posts that follow as MMKirby has done here.

This. If the game was that awful to you then you wouldn't sit there for 20 to 30 hours playing re6 until completing it, nice try but FAIL. If I get a game that's awful I will play it up to two hours max to see if it gets better then if it dont it gets put down and never gets touched again. You like this game TC lol.