Are people still playing this awful game?

#41kaeichiPosted 1/7/2013 11:31:53 AM
haha Dark, yes mcdonalds is bad for you. taste wise I like it but it's still not good for you from a nutritional point of view. it was a bad analogy I suppose. As for RE6 I happen to really enjoy the game. It has its faults though but the updated controls and co-op really shine. I can accept a person doesn't like RE6 and thinks it's the worst game ever made but they should also accept that others do like it. To simply troll a board is childish.

Different strokes for different folks as they say. I don't like CoD for example so I don't bother going to the CoD boards. Not my concern if others do like those games as it has no affect on me.
---
http://g4tv.com/videos/21057/Sesslers-Soapbox-Review-to-a-Kill/
#42blazinapplePosted 1/8/2013 12:00:28 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Wanz44 posted...
My brother was whining at me earlier for returning this game so quickly after beating it. I told him to shut up because I couldn't get all my cash back for this crap game.

It could NOT have been that bad for you since you said you had beaten it. I've had games that i though was bad and traded it in immediately since I didn't want to waste my time playing them.

Its so easy to tell who is trolling. They simply start a topic and then won't reply to any of the posts that follow as MMKirby has done here.

This. If the game was that awful to you then you wouldn't sit there for 20 to 30 hours playing re6 until completing it, nice try but FAIL. If I get a game that's awful I will play it up to two hours max to see if it gets better then if it dont it gets put down and never gets touched again. You like this game TC lol.

why would you not at least finish the awful game, this way you have more in-game experience to accurately say the game is awful. on top of that, at least try to get your moneys worth.... this i see as a EPIC FAIL, but then again.... you thought RE5 was the 1st with online coop... so what should i expect lolol
---
vote for pedro
#43MMKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:57:59 PM
kaeichi posted...
McDonald's is the worst food ever......I still eat there once in a while. Bad can still be enjoyable. While RE6 has taken steps back it has also taken steps forward. If you invest so much of your life into a game that it drives you to rage then you really should find a new hobby.

Don't buy games you don't like, rent first if unsure, and get into other series if a company ruins a series you like. Redbox usually has new rentals the day they come out for under $3.

As for freedom of speech, go learn what it means before using that excuse. You broke 3 of the rules to qualify for freedom of speech.

I've been a resident evil fan all my life. No questions asked I had to buy this day one. I anticipated it'd be an amazing expedition but it was the complete opposite. I'll most likely rent RE7 since I can't trust capcom to make a good resident evil game anymore.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#44shagohad3Posted 1/11/2013 1:24:12 PM
I love this game. Is this game as good as the originals? Thats debatable. I can't stand mercs so I just play campaign. Is the campaign flawless..no but it is fun.
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#45DarkD3stinyPosted 1/11/2013 8:08:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46DarkD3stinyPosted 1/11/2013 8:06:31 PM
kaeichi posted...
haha Dark, yes mcdonalds is bad for you. taste wise I like it but it's still not good for you from a nutritional point of view. it was a bad analogy I suppose. As for RE6 I happen to really enjoy the game. It has its faults though but the updated controls and co-op really shine. I can accept a person doesn't like RE6 and thinks it's the worst game ever made but they should also accept that others do like it. To simply troll a board is childish.

Different strokes for different folks as they say. I don't like CoD for example so I don't bother going to the CoD boards. Not my concern if others do like those games as it has no affect on me.

I can accept a person not liking re6 but they can't accept people liking re6 so they do things like this because they have problems and the only way to make themselves feel better is by making others feel bad. They lead sad lives unfortunately. Still Im happy so alls ok, thanks Capcom :)
#47DarkD3stinyPosted 1/11/2013 8:09:17 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
blazin I never claimed re5 did co op first, I told you this several times yet you keep bringing this up like you got a grudge. For the fourth time I said ... re5 brang co op to the main re games table ... maybe you should learn to read blazin, seriously blazin are you that slow that I explain something to you four times yet you still dont understand it? I told you before stop telling lies because your obviously just trying to wind me up lol learn to get over debates with people and move on like mature people do.
#48VileOverfiendPosted 1/11/2013 8:52:49 PM
Infectedglore2 Posted 1/3/2013 5:33:12 PM

You have terrible taste and your signature proves it/thread.

I already feel sorry for you, you pompous kid, life will be harsh on you. Pray for your mom to be always close to clean up the milk off you mouth.
#49Infectedglore2Posted 1/12/2013 4:41:28 PM
VileOverfiend posted...
Infectedglore2 Posted 1/3/2013 5:33:12 PM

You have terrible taste and your signature proves it/thread.

I already feel sorry for you, you pompous kid, life will be harsh on you. Pray for your mom to be always close to clean up the milk off you mouth.

You sound mad as ****. But its obvious you're just an immature little troll. I know you're pissed that you soiled your diaper from my post and you had to have your mommy clean it.
#50blazinapplePosted 1/13/2013 11:18:41 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
blazin I never claimed re5 did co op first, I told you this several times yet you keep bringing this up like you got a grudge. For the fourth time I said ... re5 brang co op to the main re games table ... maybe you should learn to read blazin, seriously blazin are you that slow that I explain something to you four times yet you still dont understand it? I told you before stop telling lies because your obviously just trying to wind me up lol learn to get over debates with people and move on like mature people do.

actually you need to remember what you post... and you did say RE5 was the 1st online coop. dont be mad because you dont know much about earlier RE games.

its ok darkdestiny, just try not to get so upset when someone posts something you said in previous topics... now have a nice day "guy who thought re5 was the 1st to have online coop" lolololol
---
vote for pedro