Are people still playing this awful game?

#51StrongBlackVinePosted 1/13/2013 8:27:02 PM
Resident Evil 6 was my favorite game of 2012. Beat out overrated games like Boringlands 2.
#52teehee23Posted 1/13/2013 8:49:10 PM
I was playing and enjoying Resident Evils 6 until my Texans got beated up today by the Patriots so now I cry.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#53MMKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:55:43 PM
roitact posted...
i'd be interested in hearing why tc doesnt like the game, compared to other 3rd person action/shooters its better than most, offers more controls/actions than most, the gears series is likely the most well known 3rd person action/shooting game around and in terms of controls its much better than that, gears controls are pretty polished but they are very minimal it doesnt allow you to do as much as others of the genre and certainly not as much as res6

lol no
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#54SolidStryderPosted 1/22/2013 3:04:02 PM
MMKirby posted...
roitact posted...
i'd be interested in hearing why tc doesnt like the game, compared to other 3rd person action/shooters its better than most, offers more controls/actions than most, the gears series is likely the most well known 3rd person action/shooting game around and in terms of controls its much better than that, gears controls are pretty polished but they are very minimal it doesnt allow you to do as much as others of the genre and certainly not as much as res6

lol no

We gotta a professional debater here guys. Did your brother start talking to you again, or are you still looking for a friend?
#55mellowkid82Posted 1/22/2013 3:09:32 PM
I like it and still play it from time to time.
---
"Such is the fragility of evil."
XBL Gamertag: mellowknight
#56Mr StickPosted 1/22/2013 4:00:21 PM
So I take it TC didn't actually play RE6?
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#57MMKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:40:39 AM
Mr Stick posted...

Quite the contrary actually, I bought it the first day and beat it in 2 days.
---
XBL Gamertag Bans: 10
#58casedawgzPosted 1/24/2013 12:12:33 PM
I learned alI I needed to know about Resident Evil 6 supporters on the first page of this thread when one of them implied that it was a better game than Walking Dead. I felt more invested in one three minute Walking Dead conversation that I did cumulatively for the entire fifteen hours I spent playing this awful game.
#59Cosmic MayhemPosted 1/24/2013 1:26:29 PM
I think this game is much more fun than The Walking Dead. I'm also a HUGE Walking Dead & Resident Evil fan.

Story-wise though The Walking Dead blows RE6 away.
---
-\o_o/-
#60Cosmic MayhemPosted 1/24/2013 1:33:21 PM
MMKirby posted...
Mr Stick posted...

Quite the contrary actually, I bought it the first day and beat it in 2 days.

So you played the HELL out of it and beat it in 2 days. Sounds like a really boring game...

People like you are just miserable by nature and you try to make others around you miserable. If you beat it and sold it in October why are you still hanging around? You know it's January right?
---
-\o_o/-