Tier 1 RE6 Players Wanted

#11The 1 ExecutionerPosted 1/4/2013 1:40:21 PM
"At least 15 years old"?

How about make it at least adults only; 23 years and older.

Teens talking smack about other teens...kids these days. Quit pretending to be adults, maturity does come with age and higher level of education.

1.2 mil is a "tier 1?" Are you serious?! Anybody can smoke this number on solo. Higher your standard to a 1.4 mil and higher for duo.

But then...I'm in Medical School (US) so my standard is a bit higher, so I'll admit I'm biased.
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: It's Private!
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#12SiKraynPosted 1/4/2013 2:00:54 PM
Why would you need to have your camera settings set a certain way to be 'pro'?!
For better aiming?! What? I stuck with the original camera settings and have never had a problem aiming.

People who dictate how you play usually tend to be a liability in mercenaries.. Too busy ranting about 'keeping the combo going' to actually do it themselves.
#13SquallLuvsL4PPosted 1/4/2013 2:04:24 PM
SiKrayn posted...

People who dictate how you play usually tend to be a liability in mercenaries.. Too busy ranting about 'keeping the combo going' to actually do it themselves.

Bingo. A guy like the TC has no chance of ever being a "teir 1 player" like he says. If he plays like he says he does then he'd be a problem in every game he's in.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21
#14SolidStryderPosted 1/4/2013 2:09:40 PM
My favorite part was "mature players only" "atleast 15 years old"

But Jesus did anyone actually manage to read that essay? I got up to the part where he talks about people having no lives then noticed It was a mininovel
#15HarleenzPosted 1/4/2013 2:23:32 PM
I'm sorry I'd love to play with you but I'm tier -1 :(
---
GT: Harleenz
#16TVthePunisherPosted 1/4/2013 5:22:15 PM
So...you need Tier 1 players to boost achievements? lolz...all you need is one other person for a majority of the versus achievements and only a max of 3 for those that require more. Doesn't take but a couple hours to do either...
---
"ADAAAA!!" "LUIIIIISS!!" "MIIIIIKEEEEE!!!" "CHRAAAASSSSS!!'' "PIEEEERSS!!"..screaming names in RE since 1998.
#17tdmj0226Posted 1/5/2013 9:57:25 AM
it hard to "respect" any one on these boards, let alone the gaming community as a whole, cause you never know what little insignifaicant remark is gonna throw them into a frantic unreasonable coniption fit, seriously wtf dude
#18Andronicus87Posted 1/5/2013 2:45:09 PM
Tier 0 RE players NEEDED!!!! OMGz cmon people don't act all Elitist its really really not well you know. Sorry I'm only about Tier 4. Wheres the grading score? What's the grading score? Usually a one out of 10 means you really suck. Good god do you how much you sound like a d****che? Wait now I'm the one sounding like a D$$$$he. Thanks a lot sorry I don't fit your criteria.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#19Andronicus87Posted 1/5/2013 2:53:52 PM
Yes I am sad and lonely. yes I am a 31 year old virgin. No its not by choice I have a birth defect in my pituitary gland that basically castrated me without the physical part, and no I don't care cuz I'm on hella lotza Prozac. Oh marine tiers then Maybe tier...... wait damn I'm disabled the military rejected me. I dont know what the lowest tier number is, brb wiki time.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#20SuperVulcan26Posted 1/5/2013 7:44:41 PM
What ever happened to playing video games for fun?