Is there an alternate way to unlock people in Mercs? My buddy got Piers...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is there an alternate way to unlock people in Mercs? My buddy got Piers...

User Info: JumpstyIe

JumpstyIe
4 years ago#1
even though he doesn't have the map Steel Beast. any idea what's up? hasn't played Chris' campaign, either.
Mikulekee - what's going on
Korra is my waifu. http://i.imgur.com/ncUxV.gif

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#2
You can buy their EX2 costume on re.net if you have the points. I got Ada that way before even starting her campaign that way.

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#3
Split Screen Mercs
Or RE.net if it is an Alt. Costume
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 years ago#4
I unlocked almost all the characters/alt costumes playing the DLC modes. I couldn't see any pattern, it just gave them to me randomly, one time I lost a match and got one.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378

User Info: lockhart86

lockhart86
4 years ago#5
SolidStryder posted...
You can buy their EX2 costume on re.net if you have the points. I got Ada that way before even starting her campaign that way.

I should have realized this, but for some reason, I assumed I'd have to unlock them normally first. Any suggestions on what EX2 to buy? I got Chris' and can almost afford one more.
Currently playing ~ Mass Effect

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
4 years ago#6
SolidStryder posted...

Ada's wasn't even available to me until I unlocked her campaign.
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.

User Info: KFrosty3

KFrosty3
4 years ago#7
I haven't unlocked mining depths, but I got Sherry Ex2 from the method used above. I would recommend Piers or Sherry (or if possible, Ada) just because they are the ones most likely to be unavailable to you when you start playing mercs/extra content.

Also, does anyone have the link to Ada's Ex2? I can't seem to get to it on the site.

Edit: Seeing as how I dont have Jake's campaign beat, and seeing as how that was part of the original way to unlock Ada, does that mean I have to beat Jake's (along with Chris and Leon) first?
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
4 years ago#8
RadiantViper posted...
I unlocked almost all the characters/alt costumes playing the DLC modes. I couldn't see any pattern, it just gave them to me randomly, one time I lost a match and got one.

Same. I was playing Onslaught and Survivors, randomly unlocking about 4 or 5 extra EX1 outfits match after match...regardless of score.
"ADAAAA!!" "LUIIIIISS!!" "MIIIIIKEEEEE!!!" "CHRAAAASSSSS!!'' "PIEEEERSS!!"..screaming names in RE since 1998.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is there an alternate way to unlock people in Mercs? My buddy got Piers...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived