Decided to give the game another chance

#1Chewy247Posted 1/5/2013 8:29:31 PM
This game initially gave me a bad first impression, however, after replaying RE:CVX and RE4, I decided to give it a second chance.

I'm currently on Leon Chapter 2 and I'm impressed so far, I was wrong to poorly write this game off.
---
Now it was me and lil CC and we be chillin' by ourself, both of us just popped a pill, now im feelin myself
#2ResidentialEvilPosted 1/5/2013 9:25:09 PM
I'm doing the same thing. I hated it the first time I tried to play it, and only got about an hour into Leon's scenario before I stopped. I waited a month and then started over, and I finished Leon's scenario and now I'm almost done with Chris'. It's much better the second time around.
---
Currently Playing: Various Resident Evil games waiting for RE6
#3Coolgecko8Posted 1/5/2013 10:19:00 PM
I felt the same about Chris's campaign. Until Chapter 5. (Dat opening cutscence, those goosebumps)

But replaying Chris's campaign, I've grow fond of it.
#4NightHawkPWPosted 1/5/2013 11:55:44 PM
I didn't want to play this after I played the demo. It had nothing to with what the story offered or anything but the controls really, really bothered me and so did the camera. A week ago I was at GameStop and it was on sale brand new for $39.99 so I thought why not? I LOVE IT!! I thought Chris' campaign was beyond awesome, epic and emotional. I'm playing Leon's right now.
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#5deadpool_legendPosted 1/6/2013 12:09:40 AM
Surprised to hear the love for Chris' Campaign...well not really I guess, everyone has their favorites. Chris' didn't do it for me though, and I've played it twice. Ada's and Jake's are my favorite. Ada's is so fun, I've played it like 5 times.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#6NightHawkPWPosted 1/6/2013 12:15:23 AM
deadpool_legend posted...
Surprised to hear the love for Chris' Campaign...well not really I guess, everyone has their favorites. Chris' didn't do it for me though, and I've played it twice. Ada's and Jake's are my favorite. Ada's is so fun, I've played it like 5 times.

I haven't gotten to those ones yet. The only thing I hated about Chris' campaign was the end.
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#7sbn4Posted 1/6/2013 1:54:51 AM
Got it day one and still dislike it for the mos part. Jake's campaign is abysmal, and both Leon and Ada's campaign have really irritating segments. Leon's campaign is decent sometimes. But Chris' campaign is easily the best.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/6/2013 2:09:22 AM
I'm glad I played Leon's campaign first. It was good. I just played the 1st level wlth Chris and I hate his so far.
#9blazinapplePosted 1/6/2013 3:35:45 AM
Chewy247 posted...
This game initially gave me a bad first impression, however, after replaying RE:CVX and RE4, I decided to give it a second chance.

I'm currently on Leon Chapter 2 and I'm impressed so far, I was wrong to poorly write this game off.

no you were not lolololol
---
vote for pedro
#10Infectedglore2Posted 1/6/2013 8:59:24 AM
NightHawkPW posted...
deadpool_legend posted...

I haven't gotten to those ones yet. The only thing I hated about Chris' campaign was the end.

Huh, that's weird. Why? I thought the big emotional part you were talking about was the ending? But yeah, a good thing about Chris campaign is how steady it is and it doesn't go off the rails with gameplay change or anything. Although people who just start Chris campaign always get the wrong impression with the team backup members.

they all die off mid chapter 3 making the campaign feel much more alone