MS13 gang in Chris' campaign.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. MS13 gang in Chris' campaign.

User Info: SrRd_RacinG

SrRd_RacinG
4 years ago#1
MS13 = a huge gang in real life. If you never heard of it, just go to Wiki.

Anyways, When I saw this graffiti on the wall in Chris' campaign, I began searching if others had seen it too. It's just...so weird lol. Why did Capcom do this? Does it literally refer to the gigantic gang?
http://h-6.abload.de/img/0371_s7wp.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2z1km90jN1rpu9lvo1_500.gif

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
4 years ago#2
How about some screenshots or description so we can duplicate the process? If it's just graffiti, I'd assume the modelers were just using pictures on the net as a reference, which would happen to be whatever gang you say it is.

Wouldn't be the first time RE has programmed obvious references in their games; check out the picture frames in RE1, or the whole R.P.D. meeting room layout (robocop scene).
REALDEMO

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#3
burnoutguy314 posted...
How about some screenshots or description so we can duplicate the process? If it's just graffiti, I'd assume the modelers were just using pictures on the net as a reference, which would happen to be whatever gang you say it is.

Wouldn't be the first time RE has programmed obvious references in their games; check out the picture frames in RE1, or the whole R.P.D. meeting room layout (robocop scene).

Probably this. IIRC MS13 is a Mexican gang that has it's roots strongly imbedded in the southern US, though it has influence throughout the country. Pretty sure they're not international though lol

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#4
I noticed this instantly. I knew of MS-13 before I saw it, which is probably why I locked on so quickly. Its even writen in a proper manor, well for graffiti thats subjective but w/e. Its on the wall, below a red lader after you protect Jake and Sherry. When they blow up the cage and are talking about the 'grasshopper' J'Avo, should be around the top of the stairwell.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. MS13 gang in Chris' campaign.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived