MS13 gang in Chris' campaign.

#1SrRd_RacinGPosted 1/6/2013 12:29:15 PM
MS13 = a huge gang in real life. If you never heard of it, just go to Wiki.

Anyways, When I saw this graffiti on the wall in Chris' campaign, I began searching if others had seen it too. It's just...so weird lol. Why did Capcom do this? Does it literally refer to the gigantic gang?
---
http://h-6.abload.de/img/0371_s7wp.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2z1km90jN1rpu9lvo1_500.gif
#2burnoutguy314Posted 1/6/2013 12:55:36 PM
How about some screenshots or description so we can duplicate the process? If it's just graffiti, I'd assume the modelers were just using pictures on the net as a reference, which would happen to be whatever gang you say it is.

Wouldn't be the first time RE has programmed obvious references in their games; check out the picture frames in RE1, or the whole R.P.D. meeting room layout (robocop scene).
---
REALDEMO
#3SolidStryderPosted 1/6/2013 5:30:49 PM
burnoutguy314 posted...
How about some screenshots or description so we can duplicate the process? If it's just graffiti, I'd assume the modelers were just using pictures on the net as a reference, which would happen to be whatever gang you say it is.

Wouldn't be the first time RE has programmed obvious references in their games; check out the picture frames in RE1, or the whole R.P.D. meeting room layout (robocop scene).

Probably this. IIRC MS13 is a Mexican gang that has it's roots strongly imbedded in the southern US, though it has influence throughout the country. Pretty sure they're not international though lol
#4SinisterBladePosted 1/7/2013 12:25:07 AM
I noticed this instantly. I knew of MS-13 before I saw it, which is probably why I locked on so quickly. Its even writen in a proper manor, well for graffiti thats subjective but w/e. Its on the wall, below a red lader after you protect Jake and Sherry. When they blow up the cage and are talking about the 'grasshopper' J'Avo, should be around the top of the stairwell.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!