Lost all my data :( LETS DO NO HOPE

#1DaltonMPosted 1/6/2013 4:55:19 PM
I want a good partner to play through the strories on no hope. i want to play the secondary characters.
i am a Resident Evil veteran having played most of the games. i am really good at re6 .
i also need all the mercs characters again. i love playing mercs :)

my gamertag is DaltonM

sorry for the crappy post, Im posting from Vita.
#2DaltonM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:21:25 PM
Hey guys, sorry for sounding like a noob, but I had to post with the crummy little touch keyboard on my vita.

I already beat all four campaigns on Veteran, but I need to do it again anyway to unlock all the mercs characters..

Are there any achievements for No Hope? And does No Hope unlock Professional mode achievements?

also bump
#3Infectedglore2Posted 1/8/2013 1:13:14 AM
DaltonM posted...
Hey guys, sorry for sounding like a noob, but I had to post with the crummy little touch keyboard on my vita.

I already beat all four campaigns on Veteran, but I need to do it again anyway to unlock all the mercs characters..

Are there any achievements for No Hope? And does No Hope unlock Professional mode achievements?

also bump

GT is Infectedgore107 and yeah I'd LOVE to play some veteran or professional games. I'm pretty sure No Hope does unlock for professional too. Also could you show me the ropes for Mercs?