So where is the scare factor in this game?

#11BrownPackPosted 1/8/2013 1:02:19 PM
SolidStryder posted...
RadiantViper posted...
You would definitely lose that bet.
#12SolidStryderPosted 1/8/2013 3:12:58 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
SolidStryder posted...
RE2LeonS posted...
You missed it, it was back when you paid for the game. That was the scare factor, clearly it wasn't that good.

Yea, 60 dollars is pretty scary when you're on an allowance.

Not all of us are given the luxury of having rich snobby parents that give us everything like you Mr. Solid. Go back to school or move out, let me know how long you make it.

Nice try, I have a job that really doesn't make 60 bucks a big hit to my wallet. Most games I don't like I can just sell, I don't have to convince mommy to take it back before retreating to the basement and posting on gamefaqs. I'm sure you're old enough to be doing the same though, why don't you give it a try and let me know how it goes.
#13Crimsin_GibletPosted 1/8/2013 6:17:26 PM
Unless they made them co-op, like Outbreak, no, the games would suck.

---
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. "
#14blazinapplePosted 1/8/2013 7:52:24 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
JascoD posted...
If you want a scary game, then get ZombiU. I **** you not!

That's debatable. I played that for a few hours, died a few times, and then got bored and stopped playing it completely.

was it because that game doesnt drop ammo like a cheap whore on her knees in RE6? because i bet that was a key point in ur gaming experience. not being able to shoot everything in sight..... like most ppl who seem to love this action fest title.
---
vote for pedro
#15_under_score_sPosted 1/8/2013 9:20:26 PM
If you like them so much, why don't you play all the old ones on gamecube? Geez. You know after 1,2,3,0, & CVX, the "scare factor" gets kind of played out and expected for most older resident evil players. I'm tired of the "they dont make them like they used too! waaa!" argument.
#16Infectedglore2Posted 1/8/2013 10:28:39 PM
blazinapple posted...
JascoD posted...

That's debatable. I played that for a few hours, died a few times, and then got bored and stopped playing it completely.

was it because that game doesnt drop ammo like a cheap whore on her knees in RE6? because i bet that was a key point in ur gaming experience. not being able to shoot everything in sight..... like most ppl who seem to love this action fest title.

Hilarious, that's why ZombiU was rated even worse than the PS3 version of RE6? lol
#17SolidStryderPosted 1/8/2013 10:39:51 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...
blazinapple posted...
JascoD posted...

Hilarious, that's why ZombiU was rated even worse than the PS3 version of RE6? lol

Reviews are completely wrong and paid off by big, evil corporations. Unless you agree with them, then they're completely right and solid proof of your argument.
#18Infectedglore2Posted 1/8/2013 11:03:02 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
blazinapple posted...
JascoD posted...

Reviews are completely wrong and paid off by big, evil corporations. Unless you agree with them, then they're completely right and solid proof of your argument.

^This lol elitist horror fans.