Which campaign you liked best?

#1Ieon_kennedyPosted 1/8/2013 11:54:56 PM
Leon's.
---
Neo
#2deadpool_legendPosted 1/9/2013 12:10:31 AM
Ada's. Best pacing and most unique. Best character too.

Btw almost no one is going to agree here. haha
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#3PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/9/2013 12:41:12 AM
Chris's because hot gay lovers.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#4shadow_kan0Posted 1/9/2013 5:26:06 AM
Claire's. You know, the one where she meets Steve and the Ashford with the gay voice. Oh wait, wrong game.
Sorry.
Chris'. You know, the one where he goes to Rockfort Island to save his sister.
Crap, that's right....
Seriously though. Leon's.
---
White Frosty 0003-3206-9583 Do or Die.... or Flirt
3DS Frosty 0387-8776-3890 Yes, I'm a girl. //Joke
#5BIack_DynamitePosted 1/9/2013 9:02:18 AM
Chris's, best story, development, most consistent, better environments
#6The 1 ExecutionerPosted 1/9/2013 10:05:42 AM
Best = Ada on solo.
Worst = Chris because of the story and J'avos who are as smart as Einstein, seriously.
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: It's Private!
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#7foodeater4Posted 1/9/2013 10:25:35 AM
Havent done Ada's yet but so far

1 Leon
2 Chris
3 Jake
#8Draco_DeathmoorPosted 1/9/2013 10:29:20 AM
Leon's, because it has the most RE feel to it with the zombies and so on.

Ada's has got 2 good things though, the puzzles in chapter 2 and all her crawlscenes but I still like Leon's the most.
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor
#9sbn4Posted 1/9/2013 5:29:37 PM
Chris' campaign is the best IMO. It makes no qualms about what its trying to be and it is the most consistent when it comes to gameplay and characters.

Leon's is my second favorite, but it becomes down right silly after chapter 2. I'm not sure why people say it is the closest thing to Resident Evil, when it becomes more over the tops and ridiculous than Jake's campaign at times.

Ada's is next, but hers suffers from some really annoying segments. The linear helicopter and boss fight in chapter 5 make playing her campaign kind of annoying.

Jake's campaign is the worst thing in Resident Evil history IMO. I think I might prefer Survivor.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10Dark_SpiretPosted 1/9/2013 11:00:26 PM
Chris' was my favorite. best progression, less qte's, surprisingly good ending. Good length as well. only thing i didnt like about it was the car chase which was pretty damn dull.

Second would be Ada's. Liked the sub and aircraft carrier sections were great. Also like the fill in the blank set-up to it. only section i didnt liek was the chopper vs simmons fight.

Third Would be Jakes. By far the best characterizations the series has ever had.. Some of the set pieces were hilariously awesome. Only things i didnt like about it were rhe QTE's at the end and a few of the section were either needlessly annoying(slippery slope!) or half assed(stealth sections). Overall though it was good, but kinda on the short side. Also Sherry's ass is a miracle of the universe.

Lastly would be Leons. I DID enjoy his campaign and it does have the best atmosphere, but it also embodies every annoying and poor mechanic in this game which kinda leaves me wondering why people think his is the best. the wonky zombie hit detections, playing dead zombies, tripping over bodies, majority of the cheap deaths, the worst QTE segments, the most cutscenes, the most free enemy hits(from the camera being taken away), the worst case of lacking in direction towards the bosses damage and the list can go on. That said i did enjoy his whole first chapter and bits of pieces of his fallowing chapters, but his campaign was by far the least consistent.