The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So... why can't they just make a normal "Survive Against Waves of Hordes? mode?

#1BrownPackPosted 1/8/2013 10:59:05 PM
It just seemed like common sense ever since the Mercenaries mode was introduced back during the PS1 days. I thought that Mercenaries was going to be it, and then I was hugely disappointed how the game is limited by time. I want the game to be truly limited by my survival skill level and that alone. I hate having to deal with time as well. It would've been awesome if the horde mode was similar to that of Gears of War or even World at War's zombies in the first map. (Not Black Ops 1/2 though because those zombie modes are outright silly and too fantasy like)

That's all I would really like, and I'm pretty sure it would get huge replayability.

Also, they should make Mercenaries or other horde modes 4 player co op.
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/8/2013 11:18:13 PM
BrownPack posted...
It just seemed like common sense ever since the Mercenaries mode was introduced back during the PS1 days. I thought that Mercenaries was going to be it, and then I was hugely disappointed how the game is limited by time. I want the game to be truly limited by my survival skill level and that alone. I hate having to deal with time as well. It would've been awesome if the horde mode was similar to that of Gears of War or even World at War's zombies in the first map. (Not Black Ops 1/2 though because those zombie modes are outright silly and too fantasy like)

That's all I would really like, and I'm pretty sure it would get huge replayability.

Your wishes may be granted by the PC version. We will see. 4 player coop was not possible for console in re5 but it was for PC. so hopefully, we will see them again when the PC version comes out.
#3BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:10:07 AM
NorseLeaves posted...
BrownPack posted...

Your wishes may be granted by the PC version. We will see. 4 player coop was not possible for console in re5 but it was for PC. so hopefully, we will see them again when the PC version comes out.

With my priorities, I'd rather have a 2 player horde than a 4 player mercenaries though. I usually only play with another person, so that's what I'd want most. But a 4 player horde would be the absolute best.