Residentevil.net question regarding events

#1gambit444Posted 1/9/2013 10:06:15 AM
so i made an account on the 6th (event ended on the 7th) & played re6 for the first time. I linked the game with the website.

when i go to the events online to check my stats it says no zombie, bloodshot, screamers kills of any kind.

but if i check my records under enemy list it shows
81 zombie kills
69 zombie - no equiptment
1 knife
2 bat
9 bottle.

why am i not getting credit under the event?
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#2Devourer2192Posted 1/9/2013 1:46:55 PM
maybe timezone differences or something?
---
Eye beams are nice hes like >.>===<splosions>
#3marumiPosted 1/9/2013 11:22:00 PM
The reason why is simply due to the fact that what you're reading is your overall statistics, which basically sums up everything you accomplished, such as kills, weapons, items, etc.; The events are completely different. For one thing, of course you had to sign up before the date of the event expired. However this event required for those who participated in the event, and basically it monitored those who were getting zombie kills in real time, and racking up a certain amount of score, depending on how much you played during the event . So fore instance, if you were to take part in the event and you killed 1 zombie. Then you're going to have a total of 1 zombie kill, versus the 300 kills you have in your statistics.

Long story short, the kills you already have in your stats, are not going to transfer over to the events you play. However it could be the opposite of that.
#4SolidStryderPosted 1/9/2013 11:30:34 PM
marumi posted...
The reason why is simply due to the fact that what you're reading is your overall statistics, which basically sums up everything you accomplished, such as kills, weapons, items, etc.; The events are completely different. For one thing, of course you had to sign up before the date of the event expired. However this event required for those who participated in the event, and basically it monitored those who were getting zombie kills in real time, and racking up a certain amount of score, depending on how much you played during the event . So fore instance, if you were to take part in the event and you killed 1 zombie. Then you're going to have a total of 1 zombie kill, versus the 300 kills you have in your statistics.

Long story short, the kills you already have in your stats, are not going to transfer over to the events you play. However it could be the opposite of that.

TC did say he played for the first time after registering. Only thing I can think of is the time difference, or they just haven't updated your event stats and track them separately.
#5gambit444(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 6:29:12 AM
Yes. first time i registered/played was on jan 6th so every kill should have been part of the event.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald