If Wesker is still... <SPOILERS>

#1masked_yazooPosted 1/10/2013 5:54:15 AM
...alive, would he be proud of his son's Achievement.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/10/2013 6:27:18 AM
masked_yazoo posted...

probably not. He would yell at his son for not helping his dad when his dad needed any help and for cooperating to produce a vaccine. To Wesker, that might be considered as waste of his blood. Enlightened Wesker may be proud of his son, but as long as Wesker does not let go of his desire, he would not be.
#3TVthePunisherPosted 1/10/2013 3:46:57 PM
NorseLeaves posted...
masked_yazoo posted...

probably not. He would yell at his son for not helping his dad when his dad needed any help and for cooperating to produce a vaccine. To Wesker, that might be considered as waste of his blood. Enlightened Wesker may be proud of his son, but as long as Wesker does not let go of his desire, he would not be.

Wesker himself says he didn't need anyone else, I doubt he ever thought about his practically illegitimate child with some random woman he banged awhile ago. Though according to files she thought "fondly" of him...could have had a possible relationship with his mother. Whether or not he even knew he had a son, I have no idea...but I doubt he even cares about him.

Though he might have, who knows really...up until Resident Evil 6 the thought of Wesker having a kid was all but nonexistent. Maybe he did care about Jake and even his mother, abandoning them to keep them safe from Umbrella's reach...at least prior to injecting himself with that experimental virus and slowly slipping into an insane quest for Godlike status.

I really, really want to see what the interaction between those two would have been like...whether or not he acknowledges Jake as his son or shows any sort of human empathy towards him.
---
"ADAAAA!!" "LUIIIIISS!!" "MIIIIIKEEEEE!!!" "CHRAAAASSSSS!!'' "PIEEEERSS!!"..screaming names in RE since 1998.