RE6 Survivors is all Teabaggers?

#1UnfoolishPosted 1/10/2013 4:03:06 PM
I've been entering Survivors sessions and majority like 80% of them, when I get killed by another player I get teabagged... childish much?

Like example an Agent player who spams the Lightning Hawk Magnum, I'm in dying status.. he says 'Come to Daddy!' then he stabs me with the knife.

Same thing with Helena players 'This is waste of time!' or even Sherry players 'I'm tougher than I look!'

Some even duck down repeatedly before killing.

Mode is fun though but there is so much cheapness to it like quickshots, flash grenades, magnums, rocket launchers, combat gauge draining slides and overpowered knockdowns.

As much as RE5 Survivors is broken, at least you had to aim whereas RE6 is literally 100% quickshot instant aiming gets you killed. Talk about braindead strategy.

Anyway, just a rant since I've been noticing this A LOT lately compared to when it first came out.
#2ANARCHYRULZPosted 1/10/2013 6:13:10 PM
pretty much

people really dont give a dam in this mode lol. and yes it is broken as hell but so was re5 vs

hell there was a glitch in re5 vs where you could drop your shotgun to pickup another, effectively getting all weapon spawns leaving other team with only pistols or smgs

getting all first aids and all fire grenades spawns....yea re5 vs was pretty ridiculous too lol

i wouldnt take mode too seriously, its not balanced at all
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#3hehe101Posted 1/10/2013 7:37:15 PM
Lol, get over it, I've probably done it to you, it's just a bit of fun, don't take it seriously.
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 1/10/2013 9:28:31 PM
hehe101 posted...
Lol, get over it, I've probably done it to you, it's just a bit of fun, don't take it seriously.

Oh stfu.
#5Rock_Lee77Posted 1/10/2013 9:38:56 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
hehe101 posted...

Oh stfu.

Geez relax dude, seriously.
#6WoramotPosted 1/11/2013 8:26:24 AM
This makes me laugh...
---
Derpy is best pony.
Gamertag: Vault DweIIer. The L in Vault is a capital i.
#7BlueJester007Posted 1/11/2013 8:29:42 AM
And this is one of the reasons I didn't download that s***.
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#8RekoisCoolPosted 1/11/2013 11:51:18 AM
Shadowlinkex posted...
hehe101 posted...

Oh stfu.

You must be one of those people who gets teabagged, lmao!
#9hehe101Posted 1/11/2013 12:01:06 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
hehe101 posted...

Oh stfu.

Lmao, promise I won't taught you anymore.
#10ShadowlinkexPosted 1/11/2013 5:05:09 PM
I'm not but it's a ***** move even if it's for fun.

d*** move as well.