RE6 Survivors is all Teabaggers?

#21SolidStryderPosted 1/12/2013 5:43:44 AM
hehe101 posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
hehe101 posted...
Lol, get over it, I've probably done it to you, it's just a bit of fun, don't take it seriously.

Oh stfu.

Lmao, promise I won't taught you anymore.

No! You must taught him!

On topic, you can expect this in almost any competitive game. People like to make sure you know you died lol.
#22ShadowlinkexPosted 1/12/2013 8:25:30 AM
Rob_Indahood posted...
Taunting is whatever. That's what it's there for, otherwise, what you're taunting the B.O.W.s? Ooooooh that'll get under their scaly-ass skin.

Teabagging has never been funny to me, never saw it as just a "bit of fun". Just a ass move in general. Whether it's here, shooters or fighting games. It's just annoying.

There's taunting in Mercs, sir. Why's it there besides fully restoring your melee gauge?...

It's an elitist move either way. The sad part is I'm willing to bet most taunters team up with "buddies" and think they're hot **** against new-to-survivors players.
#23Roll_kix_azzPosted 1/13/2013 3:06:50 PM
I've had 3 instances now where people make a FFA room and invite friends so they can gang up on the other players then **** around the rest of the match. <_< Other than that the mode is pretty fun even though it's beyond broken.
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official Ino of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#24ZBug_Posted 1/14/2013 4:32:47 AM
Tea bagging is just another way to taunt people. It's really not a big deal. The purpose of a taunt is to piss off the taunted so it seems to be working.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)