Story Intersection related question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Story Intersection related question
3 years ago#1
Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't find any info about it.

When I start a game, if I set it so players can't join my game as a partner (ie: Don't Allow) but leave it in Xbox Live mode, can I still take part in Story Intersections?

Reason I'm asking is Story Intersections are the most fun part of the game but when I start up Ada's Campaign, I don't like the idea of the Agent partner she gets if you do co op. It sounds too forced.
3 years ago#2
I don't really know how these work.

I left partner set to Don't Allow, and same for Agent Hunt (usually it's on, but took a break from that).

When I got to Leon's Ustanak fight, it said someone joined at the intersection. I was surprised, and sure enough, the Sherry I was briefly paired with (at the bus part) ran around breaking all the boxes, so it must have been a human player. I thought that was really neat. So it didn't allow a partner to join, but if the two of us happened to be at the same spot, in different campaigns, and it put us together for that moment, that's awesome.
wut does lava do? -_Scin_cerly_Sry
Lava allows you to briefly swim in it. -Pokemon_Rocker
3 years ago#3
I believe so but I'm not sure. That feature is automatically turned off in Ada's campaign (or rather it used to be) and I participated in story intersections with her because I kept LIVE on...don't know if Ada is just a special case though, she's the only one I ever tried it with.
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
3 years ago#4
Tythos posted...
When I start a game, if I set it so players can't join my game as a partner (ie: Don't Allow) but leave it in Xbox Live mode, can I still take part in Story Intersections?

Yes, players can still join at intersections even if you have partner settings as Don't Allow.
________________Call me Vee: A DoR Original________________
You aren't grown up when you think pokemon is childish. ~Mirage312
3 years ago#5
It happens, I was playing Leon's Ch2 with the AI and my story intersected with an Ada player.

Ada player was using First Aid Sprays on me when I got hit by Deborah lol
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Story Intersection related question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived