Characters who should return in RE7

#1DegalonPosted 1/11/2013 4:08:56 AM
1) Lisa Trevor. I really doubt that after literally all other attempts to kill her by both umbrella, who was detaining her in the first place, and Chris/Jill/Wesker, that the building blowing up would be enough to kill her. Especially since, going by darkside chronicles, she was by the front door anyway. The is the smelting pot of all the viruses, its made/let her survive everything else.

2) Albert Wesker. Hate the character, and I'd rather Alex wesker show up instead of Albert, but after going all Tyrant at the end of RE5, i'm expecting him to pull a Dio Brando, and show up as just a head, planning to take over chris or jake's body.

3) Rebecca Chambers. I would say Barry too, but with his age, he'd need to be purely support. I can see Rebecca being a full blown doctor by this point, or just continuing on as a field medic. And shes the only original resident evil character, where we know NOTHING of what she did after.

4) The Outbreak cast. Some of them, at least, like Alyssa Ashcroft, who would probably still be snooping around. Or seeing Kevin having joined up with BSAA by this point. The others, I see them having settled back into civilian life. I CAN see them helping out with people escaping with the outbreaks and BOW attacks that happen all over the place now, though. Kind of like a "follow me, i've done this before" or relief efforts. Well honestly, only Cindy and George would do that. Jim, Mark, David, and Yoko would all probably just rather stay out of it.

5) Wolfpack and Echo Six. I don't care if you liked ORC or not, the actual characters were fantastic. Now, most of Wolfpack besides four eyes would probably be too old to still be running around, but Foureyes, and most of Echo Six could still be very active, since they were all early to mid 20s.

6) Billy Coen. I dont' have much else to say, beyond "How the heck could he just walk away from what he came across"? I mean, RUN away, sure, but you dont' just forget about what happened in RE0.

7) Jill Valentine. She WAS the face of Resident Evil all the way up until RE5. We need to bring her back proper. Revelations isn't enough.

8) I'm debating on Claire Redfield. Her whole mission was "Find her brother". She obviously found him. After that, it appears she just got into the protesting groups, by the cg movie. She's not really proactive, kinda passive.

So for RE7, it'd be cool if they "returned" to the Arklay Mountains for whatever reason. Maybe have it be Rebecca (Doctor Chambers still has a nice ring to it) going with Sherry back to investigate for medical research reasons, reawaken Lisa Trevor by accident when gathering samples from the original G-Virus from her, to compare with Sherry's altered current version, and then its Lisa Trevor chasing you through the woods in the Arklay Mountains, only to find that Billy Coen is STILL there, having been simply living in the woods since the events of RE0, or more accurately, having come back to hide out in the remains of Raccoon City and the surrounding area.

Yaknow, something like that.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2Dave_GahanPosted 1/11/2013 5:01:02 AM
Jill
Wesker
Barry
Rebecca
---
2012 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS
HOUSTON TEXANS: (12-4)
#3Bray209Posted 1/11/2013 7:11:48 AM
I Capcom went down the multiple "Partner" based campaigns with 7, I would like to see:
Chris & Jill
Leon & Ada
Claire & Sherry
Rebecca & Billy

I would like to see Barry back, but I think a supporting role would suit him better,

I don't have anything against Jake, but I want Capcom to go back to basics, before It's too late.
#4shagohad3Posted 1/11/2013 12:11:21 PM
I think Nikolia should return as the next games villain. I'd say he became a B.O.W weapons dealer and maybe Carlos and Jill went to take him out. They could tie into Revelations and have Parker make and apperance, maybe along side reymond.
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#5RadiantViperPosted 1/11/2013 2:43:11 PM
Jill should definitely be a playable character IMO. Also, I might be the only person who would want to see Sheva return. But I think she would be better as a supporting character rather than a playable one.
---
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Collectibles Guide:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960495-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60378
#6shagohad3Posted 1/11/2013 2:48:55 PM
RadiantViper posted...
Jill should definitely be a playable character IMO. Also, I might be the only person who would want to see Sheva return. But I think she would be better as a supporting character rather than a playable one.

I agree on Sheva coming back. They could give her and Josh a game and put it on the 3ds or something.
---
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#7la2ya2nPosted 1/11/2013 4:35:56 PM
Bray209 posted...
I Capcom went down the multiple "Partner" based campaigns with 7, I would like to see:
Chris & Jill
Leon & Ada
Claire & Sherry
Rebecca & Billy

I would like to see Barry back, but I think a supporting role would suit him better,

I don't have anything against Jake, but I want Capcom to go back to basics, before It's too late.

Well based on the last cutscene i think jake might be in the next RE
---
b ^_^ d
Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
#8CoolBeansAvlPosted 1/11/2013 5:36:30 PM
Yeah it seems pretty obvious Jake is gonna be the star of the next game. If we have to have him, then I hope Sherry will be with him too.

But other than that, I always want to see more Jill and Ada.
---
http://i.imgur.com/98y63.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yOcp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdX6S.jpg
#9shagohad3Posted 1/11/2013 5:41:05 PM
CoolBeansAvl posted...
Yeah it seems pretty obvious Jake is gonna be the star of the next game. If we have to have him, then I hope Sherry will be with him too.

But other than that, I always want to see more Jill and Ada.

Ada needs to die and get replaced with someone better, my vote is Nicholia.
---
#10JustinTheJaggedPosted 1/12/2013 7:05:04 PM
As unlikely as it is I would definitely like to see Helena return. She surpassed my long time favorite character Jill in the span of a single game, so her just being a one off would be disappointing to me.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.