C/D Jake's campaign is EPIC!

#11cougertheclownPosted 1/16/2013 7:45:17 AM
Degalon posted...
NekoSlave posted...
D. Sherry is the only reason that campaign exists.

---
Check out my channel on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumagrizz?feature=watch
GT: Dj Emocandy
#12masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:23:55 PM
Naked_Snake_02 posted...
D. Chapter 2 can burn in hell.

Well I can agree that Flash Drive Fetch sounds stupid but the Avalanche Chase Scene kind of Sweat Breaking and also as mentioned the hiding from Nemesis' pathetic Sack Brother is so tense.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#13Vivaldi7Posted 1/17/2013 11:05:48 AM
Epic turd indeed.
---
---
"Saxon = joke account - I might put that in my sig." - MrXbox360_2012
#14ServarePosted 1/17/2013 11:24:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15Nightbird_XPosted 1/17/2013 12:13:26 PM
Lets not tag spoilers or anything.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#16ServarePosted 1/17/2013 12:36:51 PM
*Since I guess spoilers are involved*

*Spoiler warning, once again*

I disagree with the whole concept of hiding from the big baddie as being tense. Maybe I just expect too much from videogames but, why the heck was he down there? HOW did he get there? Why are there trashcans all the sudden? Is this guy so smart that he figured out where you might go so he waited for you, but is too stupid to check inside the ONLY hiding place when he is chasing down a sound that just disappeared? Why are those bugs there (realisticly speaking)?

They whole scenario is just poorly put together. It screams mediocre videogame planning.

All of Chapter 2 was a disaster. Everything from the helichoper gun scene to Usta NOT just tearing your chopper apart with his bare hands when he jumps onto it to the whole chase scene to.... no what... never mind. I could go on forever. I'm not a hater of this game, I enjoy the MP some what. This game is just sad.

*ending spoilers i guess*

If you truly enjoy this game, I am not looking to change that.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#17DetBeauregardPosted 1/17/2013 8:27:48 PM
D. Weakest of the three main campaigns by far, even if I do enjoy the first and third chapters greatly. And that item hunt in the blizzard was awesome. But other than that, there's too many QTEs and scripted events that play out exactly the same every time you play, making this a pretty weak campaign. The story was okay, I guess.

masked_yazoo posted...
Alpha Male guy saving the world from Chinese infectees, Helicopters, BOW Sackguy while saving his dead weight partner from oblivion at the same time? Using only his bare hands? Yep, its EPIC.

If by "epic" you mean "generic," sure.

I think Jake is the worst main character ever created for an RE game. He makes Sheva look like the most original character ever by comparison. Sherry was the real star of this campaign, and as a retuning character, she should have been the lead.

Servare posted...
I disagree with the whole concept of hiding from the big baddie as being tense.

I think it would have been fine if hiding or avoiding him was the first thing you did, but it's not. Why am I supposed to be afraid of something that I fought head-on a chapter ago in a crumbling warehouse? Because he changed his arm to a drill? Give me a break. I agree that the whole thing made no sense. And why can't the game give you a suppressed weapon to take out those bugs? It would have been more fun that way.
#18PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/19/2013 10:52:33 PM
Servare posted...
*Since I guess spoilers are involved*

*Spoiler warning, once again*

I disagree with the whole concept of hiding from the big baddie as being tense. Maybe I just expect too much from videogames but, why the heck was he down there? HOW did he get there? Why are there trashcans all the sudden? Is this guy so smart that he figured out where you might go so he waited for you, but is too stupid to check inside the ONLY hiding place when he is chasing down a sound that just disappeared? Why are those bugs there (realisticly speaking)?

They whole scenario is just poorly put together. It screams mediocre videogame planning.

All of Chapter 2 was a disaster. Everything from the helichoper gun scene to Usta NOT just tearing your chopper apart with his bare hands when he jumps onto it to the whole chase scene to.... no what... never mind. I could go on forever. I'm not a hater of this game, I enjoy the MP some what. This game is just sad.

*ending spoilers i guess*

If you truly enjoy this game, I am not looking to change that.

So many design decisions in this game are tropey as hell. If you want to enjoy this game, you need to accept that. Picking apart this one section demands that basically every section in the game be picked apart.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#19DragonKnight387Posted 1/24/2013 11:04:54 PM
DetBeauregard posted...

I think it would have been fine if hiding or avoiding him was the first thing you did, but it's not. Why am I supposed to be afraid of something that I fought head-on a chapter ago in a crumbling warehouse? Because he changed his arm to a drill? Give me a break. I agree that the whole thing made no sense. And why can't the game give you a suppressed weapon to take out those bugs? It would have been more fun that way.

And Jake being able to punch out Ustanik is just plain stupid. Why didn't he do that before? It's not like Jake went Super Saiyan or something.

Jake, now the true Dante wannabe of Capcom.
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
The Last Story: 2108-6326-5464.
#20WoramotPosted 1/25/2013 12:08:16 AM
DetBeauregard posted...
D. Weakest of the three main campaigns by far, even if I do enjoy the first and third chapters greatly. And that item hunt in the blizzard was awesome. But other than that, there's too many QTEs and scripted events that play out exactly the same every time you play, making this a pretty weak campaign. The story was okay, I guess.

masked_yazoo posted...
Alpha Male guy saving the world from Chinese infectees, Helicopters, BOW Sackguy while saving his dead weight partner from oblivion at the same time? Using only his bare hands? Yep, its EPIC.

If by "epic" you mean "generic," sure.

I think Jake is the worst main character ever created for an RE game. He makes Sheva look like the most original character ever by comparison. Sherry was the real star of this campaign, and as a retuning character, she should have been the lead.

Servare posted...
I disagree with the whole concept of hiding from the big baddie as being tense.

I agree with you 100%. Although gameplay-wise, I do enjoy using his fight attack.
---
Derpy is best pony.
Gamertag: Vault DweIIer. The L in Vault is a capital i.