When will Claire Redfield return?

#1musikx00xguruPosted 1/13/2013 3:07:04 PM
The 2nd title I played was Code Veronica X and I fell in love with the red-headed heroine. Goofiness aside she was pretty kickass to not have any type of military training from my knowledge and she's tough as nails. When will she be back in the game series? A dream partner duo would be a mix of Claire, Jill, Sheva, or Ada.
#2SgtRarityPosted 1/13/2013 3:38:02 PM
There was a rumor that she would be a campaign DLC, but it was on a site that said Operation Raccoon City was getting a sequel, so I'm not sure if its true or not.
#3Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/13/2013 4:37:59 PM
Claire has taken a mostly passive approach to fighting bio-terrorism. (although I hope she's gotten better at it since Degeneration...) So in context to the story, you likely wouldn't see her in any sort of survival scenario unless she got dropped into one by chance, as the military life is not her career of choice.
---
GT: Warhound07
#4RedEyeSurprisePosted 1/14/2013 11:18:03 AM
Blame Leon.... he's the gaming equivalent to Alice from the RE movies.

All style, and no substance...... yet people eat that crap up.
#5musikx00xguru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 12:54:49 PM
RedEyeSurprise posted...

*GASPS* What do you mean no substance? I quite like the Alice character. IMO she should be created in CAPCOM's RE Universe.
#6JackalfoxPosted 1/14/2013 1:33:01 PM
RedEyeSurprise posted...

Alice had some pretty decent character development until the fourth and fifth films. Her story in the first three films (Well, maybe just the first and third ones) was alright.
---
Now Playing - The World Ends with You: Solo Remix (iOS), Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
#7PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/15/2013 3:13:10 AM
Jackalfox posted...
RedEyeSurprise posted...

Alice had some pretty decent character development until the fourth and fifth films. Her story in the first three films (Well, maybe just the first and third ones) was alright.

Eh, her coin collection bit with the hydra in Afterlife was neat.

We must never speak of Retribution.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#8blazinapplePosted 1/15/2013 10:28:54 AM
SgtRarity posted...
There was a rumor that she would be a campaign DLC, but it was on a site that said Operation Raccoon City was getting a sequel, so I'm not sure if its true or not.

i hope this is not true.... that game was truly a terrible game. i thought watching my lil brother playing disney cars was bad..... trying to stomach thru a no story, no cutscenes, no nothing of a RE title was the worst. OHHH cant forget that it is short as **** & then charges you for other campaigns. wowwww

didnt even let me see leon get shot in the head... wtfffffffff??!!!?!?!?!
---
vote for pedro
#9shagohad3Posted 1/15/2013 10:34:17 AM
Probably in a movie, I don't see her being in another game.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#10BrownPackPosted 1/18/2013 7:52:14 AM
RedEyeSurprise posted...

eh... I'm going to have to disagree here. I'd say Chris is more of the equivalent to Alice. Something about his style just isn't as good as Leon's. But that's only because Leon was in RE4. If Leon wasn't, then I'd agree with you.