When will Claire Redfield return?

#11sadiq2010Posted 1/18/2013 2:08:43 PM
people check this video.

this is the video from the youtube channel, do you think it is fake or true :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNcZYds7VQw
#12NekoSlavePosted 1/18/2013 10:29:25 PM
Claire's had enough. She's had two games and movies too. How about more Sherry? She's awesome. Or Rebecca, who has been here since the beginning, and we've really only seen her once, in 0.

Also more Sheva. In that body paint outfit.
---
I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening. -Rob_Indahood
#13DetBeauregardPosted 1/19/2013 8:33:57 AM
RE7 should be Chris + Claire and Leon + Sherry. Or maybe Claire + Sherry and Chris + Leon. Either way, Claire must be involved!
#14masked_yazooPosted 1/19/2013 1:28:52 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
RE7 should be Chris + Claire and Leon + Sherry. Or maybe Claire + Sherry and Chris + Leon. Either way, Claire must be involved!

Claire should go back teaming up with...
....Steve

... Bwahahahaha
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#15mfv12979Posted 1/19/2013 1:45:54 PM(edited)
i prefer Rebecca Chambers to come back and specially Barry Burton. I haven't read what happened to them. I stop playing RE since 4 and i was able to play this game because my friend has it and doesn't want to touch it anymore lol.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#16Guirec730Posted 1/20/2013 8:34:46 PM
BARRY BURTON.

Yes.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#17KFrosty3Posted 1/21/2013 12:15:04 AM
Isn't Barry old by now? I loved the guy, but unless they do a flashback game, or make him an NPC, he's probably done.

Rebecca, Billy, and Carlos on the other hand
---
I still think Pac-Man was the best game and had the best storyline... EVER!!! 'nuff said.
#18hehe101Posted 1/21/2013 3:18:05 AM
DetBeauregard posted...

Yeah if you want it to be boycotted.
#19Guirec730Posted 1/21/2013 6:16:04 PM
KFrosty3 posted...
Isn't Barry old by now? I loved the guy, but unless they do a flashback game, or make him an NPC, he's probably done.

Rebecca, Billy, and Carlos on the other hand

I don't remember how old he was in the manual for the first RE, but everyone on that squad was pretty young. He was probably like 35, so he's old-ish. No harm in having a 50 year old protagonist.

I support Billy and Carlos. Rebecca is a wuss.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#20DegalonPosted 1/21/2013 8:48:26 PM
Claire is a passive civilian. She does peace protests, not military or government operations. She was only involved in the first place because she was trying to find Chris. She can handle herself if dropped into a situation, but is VERY unlikely to actively go out into the field again.

Rebecca either died in Raccoon City, like Brad Vickers, or probably went on to become a doctor.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa