Survivors and it's achievements = crap

#1Draco_DeathmoorPosted 1/15/2013 4:33:10 PM
Worst mode in this game, it's so boring. So to get 100 kills will take ages since I get bored after a run or 2 so if anyone wants to play it to boost for the achievements I'll be happy so that I can put that crap to rest.
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 1/15/2013 7:48:55 PM
.... Or is it you're no good at it?
#3Draco_Deathmoor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:57:09 PM
I knew a that someone would make a comment like that... and no that is not the case, I just don't enjoy deathmatch modes since they are so boring and monotonous.
---
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 1/15/2013 8:52:25 PM
Was asking.

So why did you buy it????... Erm...
#5TVthePunisherPosted 1/15/2013 9:34:08 PM
Probably to get all the achievements in the game. Unfortunately multiplayer modes tacked on with DLC achievements take away from completion, which may not mean much to some but to others it's just like collecting every item in a game. Except in this case, you now have it etched onto your card for friends to see.

Survivors isn't as bad in this one as it was in RE5, now those were literal grinds. With enough people you can boost the 100 kills in probably an hour, with three people (two killing, one just hanging out) you can maybe get it done in 2 to 3...
---
Do you carry that soap box around with you everywhere? Because it seems like any chance you get, you gotta ***** about something and preach it to the world.
#6PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/16/2013 1:31:27 AM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Was asking.

You see, there's this thing where you have to buy DLC before you can play it...
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#7Draco_Deathmoor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:06:11 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Was asking.

You're correct about that PoopMasterGoetz.

@Shadowlinkex: I'd been very stupid to buy 2 of the modes for 720 when I got all 3 for the same price and just like PoopMasterGoetz said and also no matter if you buy it or not the achievements will still be there and I want to complete them all.
---
#8Draco_Deathmoor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:09:52 AM
TVthePunisher posted...
Probably to get all the achievements in the game. Unfortunately multiplayer modes tacked on with DLC achievements take away from completion, which may not mean much to some but to others it's just like collecting every item in a game. Except in this case, you now have it etched onto your card for friends to see.

Survivors isn't as bad in this one as it was in RE5, now those were literal grinds. With enough people you can boost the 100 kills in probably an hour, with three people (two killing, one just hanging out) you can maybe get it done in 2 to 3...

Yes, that is why and since you got 3 modes for the same price as 2 why not.

I'll try to do that, don't think I have many friends that have RE6 with the DLC though.

Thanks for the advice.
---
#9ShadowlinkexPosted 1/16/2013 9:48:43 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Was asking.

You see, there are descriptions and videos/previews before buying it... just some words of advice.

@TC: Well if boosting is the best route for you... you should really try out Team Matches though; definitely much more fun and better than regular Death Matches.
#10sniperfox29Posted 1/17/2013 1:02:45 AM
So basically you're just whining because there's a mode you don't like (which cost you the same as if you hadn't of bought it) but you must have the achievements for it.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
---
I'm back, and worse than ever.
GT - Sniperfox29