Survivors and it's achievements = crap

#31DarkD3stinyPosted 1/17/2013 6:12:57 PM
What boosters dont realise is when they advertise they are boosters they are telling people they are not good at gaming and their whole achievement collection means nothing. Once they cheat their whole achievement collection means nothing, why you ask? well if someone is caught cheating in a exam their whole paper gets taken away even if they've only cheated on one question. I dont understand why boosters happily show off their gamertags when their basically saying ... Im a cheater my achievement collection means nothing ... if I was a booster I wouldn't happily advertise it.
#32ShadowlinkexPosted 1/17/2013 9:24:56 PM
sbn4 posted...
Oh yh sure it sucks for some people but people to often label a mode for sucking when its them that suck but thats not true in all cases. I dont understand why people get achievements when they haven't achieved them. Whats the point?

You are wrong and right. The mode doesn't just suck for "some" people. It sucks period. From a design standpoint, it is just abysmal. I still play it for some stupid reason, but it doesn't change the fact that it sucks. I do agree that achievements are pointless if you don't achieve them. I got all the achievements in RE5 without boosting. RE6 will be similar. And while I can understand the completionist mentality, I do agree with you one what's the point if you don't achieve them yourself.

You play it and you will like it :3
#33SquallLuvsL4PPosted 1/19/2013 4:22:44 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
What boosters dont realise is when they advertise they are boosters they are telling people they are not good at gaming and their whole achievement collection means nothing. Once they cheat their whole achievement collection means nothing, why you ask? well if someone is caught cheating in a exam their whole paper gets taken away even if they've only cheated on one question. I dont understand why boosters happily show off their gamertags when their basically saying ... Im a cheater my achievement collection means nothing ... if I was a booster I wouldn't happily advertise it.

Because it's not cheating.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21
#34DegalonPosted 1/19/2013 5:03:46 PM
Draco_Deathmoor posted...
I knew a that someone would make a comment like that... and no that is not the case, I just don't enjoy deathmatch modes since they are so boring and monotonous.

Couldn't agree more.

Its why I can't stand run and gun games.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#35PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/19/2013 10:55:07 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Was asking.

So why did you buy it????... Erm...

You see, there's this thing where you have to buy DLC before you can play it...

You see, there are descriptions and videos/previews before buying it... just some words of advice.

The description is something akin to "herpa durr kill people death match horrific mode shootan games." It doesn't detail the mode specifically in the slightest.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#36ShadowlinkexPosted 1/20/2013 9:20:31 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
Shadowlinkex posted...
Was asking.

So why did you buy it????... Erm...

You see, there's this thing where you have to buy DLC before you can play it...

You see, there are descriptions and videos/previews before buying it... just some words of advice.

The description is something akin to "herpa durr kill people death match horrific mode shootan games." It doesn't detail the mode specifically in the slightest.

Read the 2nd part of my post.