Zombies. More lethal than J'avo

#1Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/16/2013 1:08:24 AM
It seems that, at least in Mercenaries, Zombies pose a more imminent threat than J'avo have so far. At least in comparison to the normal grunt class of enemies.

Zombies are damn dangerous whenever they decide to leap at you, or when they crawl on the ground. They tend to just kind of cancel any animation you might be in.

J'avo stand there and just kind of lick their knife. I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening.
---
GT: Warhound07
#2sbn4Posted 1/16/2013 1:15:46 AM
Zombies are dumb as hell at the start but become frustrating later. They are cheaply designed. While J'avo aren't aggressive enough. Poor blancing all around.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3cougertheclownPosted 1/16/2013 7:41:22 AM
I've had quite the opposite experience. Zombies are a cakewalk for me.
J'avo however, are harder for me to deal with in large groups. For whatever reason .
---
Check out my channel on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumagrizz?feature=watch
GT: Dj Emocandy
#4masked_yazooPosted 1/16/2013 2:56:49 PM
The J'avo who snipes like hell are pretty annoying.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#5Infectedglore2Posted 1/18/2013 11:10:21 PM
cougertheclown posted...
I've had quite the opposite experience. Zombies are a cakewalk for me.
J'avo however, are harder for me to deal with in large groups. For whatever reason .

Zombies die in one shot to grenades usually, J'avo don't.
#6DetBeauregardPosted 1/19/2013 9:35:28 AM
cougertheclown posted...

Sniper and RPG J'avo aside, I think the most annoying ones are those with the giant retractable claw arm that grab your head from like 20 feet away.
#7deadpool_legendPosted 1/19/2013 11:07:04 PM
I agree. Zombies are more annoying than J'avo. Maybe that's because I like being Ada and the crossbow does significantly more damage to J'avo. But the last few minutes of Urban Chaos certainly live up to the stage's name.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#8GoldsicklePosted 1/21/2013 7:37:27 AM
J'avos are bad news when they mutate.

I hate Glava Begunats.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".