I Like The Changes.

#1Mr_BankercatPosted 1/16/2013 8:51:03 AM
I've always been a big fan of COD and other action games, so I'm glad to see the direction this has gone in!
To the people complaining... You've already had FIVE horror games. Why don't you let us have a turn?
---
Moderators are dirty animals.
#212ehstevePosted 1/16/2013 9:20:35 AM
This won't end well...

Okay, first I agree to an extent. I love being able to move and shoot at once.
Second, RE5 was not a horror game, it was an action game too.
Third, you have your turn by companies churning out a new COD or Halo every year.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Dec. 4/12
#3Cosmic MayhemPosted 1/16/2013 1:33:38 PM
I love this game. I love it in it's own unique way. Just like I love all the previous Resident Evil titles for their own unique qualities. Resident Evil has been evolving into an action game since 4. People should either accept this or move on.
---
-\o_o/-
#4burnoutguy314Posted 1/16/2013 7:45:02 PM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...
I love this game. I love it in it's own unique way. Just like I love all the previous Resident Evil titles for their own unique qualities. Resident Evil has been evolving into an action game since 4. People should either accept this or move on.

Since 3, actually. Dodge mechanic and QTE choices in cutscenes.
---
REALDEMO
#5RE2LeonSPosted 1/16/2013 8:08:31 PM
Mr_Bankercat posted...
I've always been a big fan of COD and other action games, so I'm glad to see the direction this has gone in!
To the people complaining... You've already had FIVE horror games. Why don't you let us have a turn?

Because you already have 5 COD games, and you will continuously get one every consecutive year so stop crying and let us have OUR game and we'll let you have your garbage game.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#6Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:41:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7teehee23Posted 1/16/2013 10:38:16 PM
Cosmic Mayhem posted...

Fans of RE6 win and haters lose.
We have more fun RE games than haters do and they cry.
Longtime!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#8SolidStryderPosted 1/17/2013 12:13:34 AM
RE2LeonS posted...
Mr_Bankercat posted...

Because you already have 5 COD games, and you will continuously get one every consecutive year so stop crying and let us have OUR game and we'll let you have your garbage game.

Your game was a terribly controlled experience featuring unlimited ammo with the introduction of RE4leon
#9Nightbird_XPosted 1/17/2013 2:04:21 PM
Mr_Bankercat posted...

Guess it's ok for the next CoD to be drastically different then? No more action based, you run like a tank and have to hunt for random items to open doors?

You've had multiple games, it's ok for us to have a turn.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#10Mr_Bankercat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:20:44 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Mr_Bankercat posted...

Guess it's ok for the next CoD to be drastically different then? No more action based, you run like a tank and have to hunt for random items to open doors?

You've had multiple games, it's ok for us to have a turn.

I, unlike most people here, embrace change in my favorite series.
Should that happen to COD, I would take it in stride.
---
Moderators are dirty animals.