The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Disconnecting from the game.

#1Draco_DeathmoorPosted 1/16/2013 12:36:00 PM(edited)
Is it only me or has anyone else experienced this the past days?

I tried to play the event last night and got disconnected from 3 or 4 games until I gave up, I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor
#2PoopMasterGoetzPosted 1/17/2013 4:58:11 PM
Draco_Deathmoor posted...
I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.

...the host can kick you.
---
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
#3Draco_Deathmoor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:50:40 PM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
Draco_Deathmoor posted...
I have also been "removed" from the game in the dlc modes while in the lobby because I have not pushed ready which I had all of the times. The later could also be a bad excuse or a glitch.

...the host can kick you.

I know that, but they say that I have not pushed ready which I had so I dunno if they can't see it, if it's glitched or just a bad excuse for kicking.

But the main thing is the irritating campaign disconnection while I host the game that first appeared 2-3 days ago. But thankfully it counted towards the event even if the partner was the AI when I completed the chapter.
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor